• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    That's the result of viewing the media in general. You don't even have to search it out. Bad news sells, and the world isn't a cheery place so there's an unlimited amount of doom news to pump out.

What's your favorite kind of donut?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Donuts are not that popular in my country so I've not eaten many kinds of them.
    But now that I'm in Canada I should try donuts? But I don't want to sacrifice my weekly cheat meal for a donut, I prefer to save it for pizza.

Would you try this pizza?

Years
    • Seen today
    Donuts are not that popular in my country so I've not eaten many kinds of them.
    But now that I'm in Canada I should try donuts? But I don't want to sacrifice my weekly cheat meal for a donut, I prefer to save it for pizza.

Would you try this pizza?

One donut couldn't hurt too much. Until one becomes 10, and 10 becomes 20. In other words, yes, you should try a donut. (but they really aren't healthy, so just take care).

Now that I'm here I guess I'll answer again. Yes, I would try the pizza. It doesn't look too bad. I wouldn't go out of my way to order it, but if offered I would try it.

Do you prefer Espeon over Umbreon?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Yes. I tried out Umbreon first when I played gen 2 for the first time. But I did end up disappointed that it didn't really got great moved. I still like its design but nowadays I just prefer Espeon more.

What do you remember from your very first Pokemon playthrough?

Years
  • That I didn't understand anything at all lol. I didn't know Pokemon boxes existed and I barely used any other pokemon other than my starter. My cousin helped me a lot with many things from the gym to the League which was impossible to beat for me. I only used Empoleon for my whole run and he was also my HM slave lol. He had: cut, strength, surf and waterfall. I used to always overuse Surf lol. The rest of the team was: bibarel, abra, staraptor and some random others but they were all under level 40. I remember I didn't like using items and also I didn't save before the battles, so I lost many many times and I attempted the League idek how many times, like 40 maybe lol. My Empoleon eventually arrived to level 100 doing that, but without items there was no way he could make it past Lucian. So my cousin helped me and traded me a level 100 Charizard and a level 100 Meganium and he easily beat the League.
    Bonus things: as soon I got to know what Day Care was, I left my zubat there and I forgot it there for my whole adventure and when I got it back it was up of like 40/50 levels lol. I also remember that Uxie didn't spawn in the cavern for no reason or maybe someone killed it not telling me. Once, I notice a PC in the pokemon center, after the League, and I find out about boxes. And I could finally get Dialga lol. Then well, I loved the game and i lost so much time playing with friends, exploring the Underground and the contests. I have like over 300 hours on my old Pokemon Diamond file lol.

Is there a pokemon you particularly became attached to?

Years
  • ORAS, I think.
    X/Y is sort of tied with it, but it doesn't have soaring in the sky so....
    then again I'll probably change my mind and answer the opposite in like a couple of weeks xD

What's your favorite type of Pizza?

Years
    • Seen today
    Stuffed Crust. I actually don't mind sausage as a toping either and much prefer it over pepperoni.

Do you prefer answering serious or silly questions?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Both suit me, unless I have to think too much :P
    I'd probably give a longer answer to a serious question though. So it's up to who asks :)

What games do you like more than Pokémon?

One donut couldn't hurt too much. Until one becomes 10, and 10 becomes 20. In other words, yes, you should try a donut. (but they really aren't healthy, so just take care).
    Knowing myself, one donut will turn into 50 donuts if I'm a bit sad one day.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Some jRPGs that I liked playing in the past and kinda introduced me into the world of more complicated RPGs (Golden Sun, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger come to mind) and Xenogears and Xenoblade when it comes to more modern titles. Some western RPGs like Morrowind and Gothic, as well. I wouldn't necessarily say I like them more than Pokemon completely. It's more a matter of "they give me something different when I need it".

What's a game you played despite not liking it? (And if you have no such thing: what's your least liked game in general?)

Years
  • 'Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series'
    Was on a Telltale games binge more or less. Played this despite not giving a dang about Game of Boredom.
    Completed it, but didn't like it.

What's a game you were expecting not to like, but pleasantly surprised you while playing it?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Can I just say Pokémon here? When I started out and found out it was nothing like the anime fights, nine years old me was super disappointed! Same applied for nearly all of my first playthrough of platinum, to the point that I barely understood what levels were up until late game. But then I grew some neurons ;)

What's the longest journey/trip you've had in your life?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    When I was younger we spent a month in India, we travelled through the whole country, from North to South, visiting one town per day or two days. Very exhausting ^^"

Is there a videogame that you've played for less than one hour, total?

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Not yet, I usually play for 4 or more hours. If it sucks, I drop it- which always seems to be after an hour.

Do you think prom is a waste of time?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Is that the party you get after finishing school? If it is then I can't say too much about it because it seems more like a US kind of thing. We did have a party similar to these but not nearly as pompous (and no pairup and stuff). It was very much a disappointment. <_<

Do you still have contact with old school friends? Or if you're still at school: do you still have friends from very early school years?

Years
  • Kinda. Well, one of my best friends came to middle schools with me so yeah. And also some of the people from high school. But like really rarely. Luckily lol

What was your fav subject at school?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Surprisingly, in order: Biology, then Physics, then Mathematics in my first year after school :)
    But then I discovered I was more interested in things that don't exist (mathematics).

What was your dream job when you were younger?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't remember anything, tbh. Being passive makes me kinda not a brave person. ^^"

Do you like buying new clothes?
    Spoiler:
    Oh, I'm interested in your answer. But be aware that if you're wrong I'm gonna kick you off of PC. And if you don't answer I'll kick you off of PC, as well. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back