• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
    I do actually! But they would kill me if I told anyone. I will just say this... the name could be Girl not Guy...

Do you play any lotteries?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes. My numbers are 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. (/reference to something).

Why does superman wear a cape?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Since he's mostly invincible he purposely gave himself a handycap in order to flex on his haters. Airplane turbines hate this guy!

How is blue ice cream made?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Actually it's made of Smurfs. On some planets it's made of Na'vi's.

How fast can you fill your taxes?

Years
    Sadly most dragons faint from my touch alone.....

Spoiler:

How many chocolate bars would I need to win Last One To Post? 😇

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    How much do you have? I'm always willing to give loans (at a horrendously high interest rate, of course).

Is this your skiing outfit?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    Wait, where? Aren't you just insinuating... that I go skiing completely naked? :O

What's your favorite Pokémon?

Years
    It's a misprint. It was actually uttered in reply to Descartes' sister Jeanne who had just filled a bath and asked Rene if he was ready to jump in - he replied "I stink, therefore I am!"

Are all cats are grey in the dark?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Baked a key inside a cake. Extract the key when no one is looking. Made it a carrot cake to reduce the number of people interested in it.

Go to the storage room next. Hid a hole behind a poster. Leads to a computer. Place the key onto the keyboard. Hit the key.

What does this printer error message mean?

Years
    You mean one of these?
    Spoiler:

All our printers have the souls of the damned in them. This is their punishment for their misdeeds. Don't worry, it's perfectly safe and you can just ignore the message 😈

How'd your presentation go?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    They were trying to sell me! Suppose, I'm just too cute for this world... D:

Where did that light come from?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    That was a Five star wish in Genshin Impact! Qiqi specifically...

What do you think about Facebook?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    No. Channeled the collective ability of thousands of sentient, passing ghosts. Acted as their instrument, much like a paintbrush. Created this glorious, one-on-a-kind painting of...a bee. Maybe a wasp? Declines to question precisely what or why. Clearly chose something to impart unto living. Leaves it for you to unlock. Could be yours...for a price.

(Hopes to make a mint off this, okay? Bids like crazy over things like toast and weirdly-shaped crackers. Why not "The Bee from the Afterlife"?)
    _________

What is something you were taught in school, but never used afterward?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've never been to school. I got all my knowledge from my conversations with Arceus directly. It told me a lot of useless things too, though.

What went wrong in the mind of the first person who milked a cow?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    They didn't do it for the milk. They just really wanted to milk a cow. But then someone else happened to come by and was like "Oh, look! There's stuff coming out! I wonder if we could sell it for profit". And that was the day when Lactose Intolerance was invented.
    The guy then moved on to milk a lot more cows.

What even is a "Moderator", anyway?

Back