• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nope and any other answer would be a lie. Even if I were to get into one at this point, it wouldn't be a healthy one.
    No, I really want to get one but those girls are fucking pussies(aka chickens) at asking me out and dating me.
    They're probably just looking for someone who's not complaining about not being in a relationship on the internet, where nobody knows (and cares) who you are, and who's actually capable of speaking their own mind.
    I think I'm starting to fall into a relationship with my screen.
    If you fall too deep you might never find your way out again. ;)

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If we are perfect for each other, I will never want to get out again (◡‿◡✿) it'll be like gettinf lost in SAO or Tron.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Nope and any other answer would be a lie. Even if I were to get into one at this point, it wouldn't be a healthy one.

They're probably just looking for someone who's not complaining about not being in a relationship on the internet, where nobody knows (and cares) who you are, and who's actually capable of speaking their own mind.

Yeah, I'm complaining about people being chickens. I think I can look for someone is brave enough and willing to get a boyfriend no matters what.

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
    Years
    I am not in a relationship, and I sadly may never be for reasons that I can't list right here (I don't want to upset anyone viewing this thread). I will say that it's not my choice, and all I've been able to do is accept it.

Friends are good enough for me though. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    Im not in relationship although I was "nearly" in a relationship. As my best mate would say " We are a single pringle".
    TBH I dont want a relationship till after school and my parents would stab me with a fork if they find out I have a boyfriend because they want me to focus on my education at school and not focus on boys.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    i am in a relationship yes. he is a sweet man ^-^ his name is vincent and he's almost 25. he's very sexual but i don't mind because he doesnt push me to do anything i don't want to do. we've been dating since january 10th of this year and i really like him a lot. he gives me butterflies and i feel like we've been dating for way longer than a month to be honest cx but i have known him for 2 years, and we do skype a lot. he's an avid steam user and whatnot and he is just a cool and very sweet guy :3

Reactions: Sun

CG1789

Crazy? No that's silly.... I'm just INSANE!
    Years
    Single for 6 years now. Unless dating counts then its been 4 years. Sadly I have issues when finding someone. I either pick girls who are horrible, or ones that do the samethings as loved ones who have passed that I'm still having issue accepting but am getting better, or ones who lie about who they are in ways that are important in finding my player 2. All in all you just accept it and move on to find another. If you don't then you just end up being in a relationship with video games, cooking, baking and your car. Speaking of which its my and my Jeep Grand Cherokee's 2 year anniversary next month. Gotta get her to a car wash and pay the max amount so she shines again. Her name is also Rose Crimson. And yes I am legally insane!......But not the needing a straight jacket and danger to others way. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back