• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    awesome.

On a (slightly) more serious note, since some month back I am now properly single for the first time in wow 6 years. Still haven't quite adjusted to being the most important person in my own life. I think I kind of enjoyed being one half of a whole...

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    My partner and I just hit our 3-year anniversary. Went on a nice date instead of doing gifts, was super nice. <3

~Psychic

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I'm currently in a relationship, I believe we are coming upto 2 years of being together real soon so I gotta try and plan something nice for that.. :3c

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Also currently in a relationship. :D I love my boyfriend because we are such a good match for each other too. The reason is because we both don't care about fanning. He's a fanboy, and I'm a fangirl. I mean, it's not like either of us have a chance with those people anyway. XD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I am not in a relationship. I'm not ready to commit my life to another woman. Assuming she's the right one for me...

Last edited:
    Years
    My last relationship ended in the Autumn of last year, coming up towards the two-year mark. I'm currently not so sure whether or not I want another one.

Good luck to you though xD

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    You need inspiration to get in one... Well... you should wait on these things until you're ready, no?

I've been in a relationship for about five years, and I live with my boyfriend. There's ups and downs... Mostly ups. Hoping to get engaged soon. :3c

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I am happily married to my baguette-loving friend, Melee Mewtwo. We tied the knot earlier this year. Unfortunately, he got permanently banned from Smogon for linking salacious content in his posts, so our long-distance relationship is confined to IRC.

In all seriousness I'm not in a relationship and have no intention of getting myself into one any time soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back