• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i logged into facebook today and apparently i'm in a relationship? i'm confused, boys are confusing.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    so i had this boyf in high school for like 1.5 years? ended when he went to college because distance. we remained best friends tho and then moved in to a house with three other people and then whoops hey relationship again that's cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Yes. I lost track of how long. I think three or so years. Marriage is coming soon.

I don't like to be all gushy about things because that makes me sick. So I will say this very plainly: It is good. I like it. How often I smile has increased by 80%. Problems exist, but that's the way it is. And I'm not particularly excited about marriage. Can't wait to get that over with so that it can be more official.

Also, not everyone has to be in a relationship to be happy. If that isn't for you, then that's fine too. We all have different ways we experience happiness, and this expectation of having to be in a relationship is pretty silly. I just kind of stumbled into my last few relationships, and didn't really try to find them. So yeah, don't feel pressured.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    *sigh*

Sadly I consider myself unfortunately single and incapable of dating at the current time. At least in the real world. As for PC; well I'm also somewhat single too...since my pair right now is just a good friend and well yeah. I'm definitely available, but I'm definitely not gonna rush anything. I've got plenty of friends and personally I'm actually kind of happy being myself. What that brings is up to the winds of time, and the touch of luck.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'm single. I find it hard to approach new people, so it will probably be that way for some time. I've had a fair number of crushes, but I never know what to do.

A friend has tried to set me up with someone a couple of times, but it hasn't worked, haha. I'm a bit awkward irl.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    No. T.T I've been single for an unspeakable amount of time, but probably mostly because of drama. Because there is one I love, and I have no clue where it's going with us two. Or if it's ever going to go anywhere. T.T

Yukari

Not now, but I was in the shortest relationship of my life a few months back. Lasted a whole... Two weeks before she dumped me. Sucks.

But really, I don't know if I should be in a relationship right now. There are a lot of things I like about relationships... But at the same time I've had a lot of problems in my personal life that have rather negatively affected my emotional state. So, until I have that sorted out I think I should probably stay single. I enjoy it just as much as being in a relationship. Being a lesbian in a super-conservative religious area is hard anyway. :p

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
    yes i am
    our relationship used to be long distance but no more since 4 months :D​

Aww congrats, long distance relationships can be so hard on people, it's nice to finally be able to see each other face to face regularly!

And not for me, at the moment I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Not that I've avoided relationships but the people wanting to pursue them I know I wouldn't be compatible with.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    Aww congrats, long distance relationships can be so hard on people, it's nice to finally be able to see each other face to face regularly!

And not for me, at the moment I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Not that I've avoided relationships but the people wanting to pursue them I know I wouldn't be compatible with.
    thank you :)
    it was indeed hard , we had a life on skype
    but lucky for me he decided to come and live here with me
    we did not wanted to be apart any longer haha​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back