• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you left or right handed?

Right or Left Handed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I'm right-handed. For a while when I was younger I desperately wanted to be ambidextrous (well, maybe not "desperately" but I did think it would be really cool) but I couldn't manage to do anything well with my left hand so I gave up on that. If anything, I'm fine with it because it means I have a sure way to make something I write/draw look like absolute crap for a joke (which is a necessity quite often for me somehow)--all I have to do is switch which hand is holding the pen. :P

Jek

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    I'm right-handed, although all my siblings are left-handed. My dad was left-handed and my mom right-handed.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    For some reason, I always had the idea of the Western being dominant in being right-handed, while the Eastern being dominant as left-handed.
    ^ Am I wrong?

I am a Righty, but I often use my left hand as much as my right. Like on the telephone/cell phone I use my left hand to hold/talk, I have a habit of chewing the cap when I have a pen in my hand, I rarely use my right hand to hold things at times like at the store, etc. I do fail miserably at writing with my left hand. x)

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I draw and write with my Right hand but I have a habit of painting stuff with my left...
    I eat like a left hander and fail when I eat like a right. Overall, I guess my right hand is better than my left cause I can't stay awake in class without at least a doodle XD

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • I'm totally awesome & ambidextrous... though usually for writing & drawing I use my left hand, and for scissors I use my right..

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • leftie here. :-)
    i rarely use my right hand for anything, although i've occasionally tried using my right hand to hold the brush whenever i brush my teeth.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm dominantly right handed, but I've used my left hand for more things than my right. So I guess both? I'm not technically born ambidextrous though, lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I'm left handed I'm terrible with my right hand at least when it comes to writing things down.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm weird in that I'm the only rightie in a family of lefties. My mum and brother can't do anything at all with their right hands, and while my dad says he's slightly ambidextrous, he certainly wouldn't be able to write legibly with his right hand. When I was younger, that was one of the main reasons why I thought I was adopted... I'm not, but I still thought it didn't make any genetic sense! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm right handed :3 The only things I really use my left hand for is anything to do with my rabbit since he seems to find it more comfy for some odd reason haha.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Right-handed. I've tried utilizing my left-hand, in a piss-poor attempt to become ambidextrous, but that didn't really work out well.

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
  • Mine is a weird case. I was born left-handed, but my parents were like, "Nope. You're going to be a righty," so I was taught to write and do other things with my right-hand. Now, my right hand is my dominate hand.

Does this count as being ambidextrous? 😂

Back