• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bard's Vanilla Mafia

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • I'd happily stop by again, mate.

q_6eaafdf845609a177ff94562acbbd11b.gif

I figure that on the surface that makes you either a Vanilla or Water, I suppose. But Bard's words are ringing in my head:

On a completely unrelated side-note, the owner of the pantry purchased a box of bidoof-brand brownies and left it in there tonight. I wonder what those'll do?

Which give the impression that you're a non-listed role, and you were added late to the game ... maaaaaaybe you're a late add-on jester? Or even Serial Killer, but it's far too small a game for that, don't you think? Idk, fuck it. [LYNCH] Bidoof FTW

Also, don't know if this is obvious to everyone but I feel like it's worth saying aloud: it seems every skittle has a flavor; which would lead me to think that there were originally 6 Skittles. Meaning, that since the grape (purple), strawberry (red), and green ones have been killed, the Skittles still alive have colors corresponding to orange, yellow, and blue. "There's no hints in the narrative," I know, but it seems like it's a trend. But then again, I think this just confirmed that Gunner was Cherry Cola, so what the fuck do I know honestly. Why did Cherry Cola melt Green, Bard?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • It's strange to me. Doof obviously has an important role and is worth monitoring, but at the same time, it seems too obvious (and would be downright messed up) if a mafia was revealed in flavor text. So I'm gonna hang back for now on this.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • [Lynch] Zapmolticuno

Anyway. Yeah. I don't think maf would have managed to visit the loudmoth without killing them? So Bidoof's cool.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years

• Which give the impression that you're a non-listed role, and you were added late to the game ... maaaaaaybe you're a late add-on jester? Or even Serial Killer, but it's far too small a game for that, don't you think? Idk, **** it. [LYNCH] Bidoof FTW

Also, don't know if this is obvious to everyone but I feel like it's worth saying aloud: it seems every skittle has a flavor; which would lead me to think that there were originally 6 Skittles. Meaning, that since the grape (purple), strawberry (red), and green ones have been killed, the Skittles still alive have colors corresponding to orange, yellow, and blue. "There's no hints in the narrative," I know, but it seems like it's a trend. But then again, I think this just confirmed that Gunner was Cherry Cola, so what the **** do I know honestly. Why did Cherry Cola melt Green, Bard?

If I was a serial killer than the loudmouth would be dead. Do jesters even visit?

Suss

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • If I was a serial killer than the loudmouth would be dead. Do jesters even visit?

... I don't understand the first statement? You did visit Gunner according to the narrative, she did die, and in her death acted like a loudmouth role (here labeled Cherry Cola.) You seem to be confirming you are a serial killer with that statement. So, could you elaborate?

And in some variations, yes, Jesters can visit. It doesn't do anything to the person they visit, but it helps incriminating them when loudmouths or other visitor-learning roles are involved.​

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Gunner is not Cherry Cola tho?? She was just a skittle. Cherry Cola wouldnt melt green anyway. The loudmouth is still alive imo.

Also Zap does what he does and I retaliate thats just life here now

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Gunner is not Cherry Cola tho?? She was just a skittle. Cherry Cola wouldnt melt green anyway. The loudmouth is still alive imo.

Also Zap does what he does and I retaliate thats just life here now

Kiyo had me confused with this too, I thought the night phase had shown that Bidoof visited someone. And then in a separate instance/occasion, Gunner was NK'd by mafia. As for Bidoof, to my understanding he has to be either:
    a) Town power role (not loudmouth)
    b) Water
    c) Vanilla cake (with their ability to roleblock)

So he could be from any faction. If we get any more notifications at the start of a phase where someone else visits the loudmouth, then we will know for sure that Bidoof is not water. Additionally a question, do roleblocking actions (ie. Vanilla cake) stops a loudmouth from... loudmouthing? Also, I'm assuming Zap is softing cop? I don't see mafia trying to pull a move like this when they're playing a clean game (so far) and cult I'm not too sure. So I'll tentatively do [Lynch] Aquacorde and trust Zap on this. If anything happens, changes or people convince me this is dumb and I'm being played - I'll change my vote.

edit: Just re-checked the OP, I'd say Bidoof is equal chances of being Vanilla Cake, Water or Grape Multivitamin (assuming Zap is claiming chocolate cake). Assuming Zap is cop and lives this day phase, we can have him check Bidoof this night phase? What is everyone's thoughts on this? We can have Choc. Cake protect Zap so he lives this night as well?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

• Bidoof was introduced into the game after roles were sent out, and it is implied that he has an unlisted PR. Therefore he can't really be any of those.

u should also be aware that zap likes to vote me arbitrarily all the time and youre quick as hell to jump on board w him considering he was sus as hell yesterday too
    he aint softclaiming anything afaik he just act like that

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • Bidoof was introduced into the game after roles were sent out, and it is implied that he has an unlisted PR. Therefore he can't really be any of those.

u should also be aware that zap likes to vote me arbitrarily all the time and youre quick as hell to jump on board w him considering he was sus as hell yesterday too

If thats the case (regarding bidoof) then we should still investigate him, seeing as if he's unlisted - we don't know which faction he is apart of.

So you're saying that him voting for you is something he typically does and according to everyone else what he had pulled yesterday is his usual ways... how is that suss on him? Additionally, I don't see how my vote being "quick" matters here. I can still change my vote if something comes up or if Zap corrects me on my (potentially) false assumptions regarding his role.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I mean it's quick as hell with literally no reasoning behind it. There's far more to look at here than just Zap's random vote for me.

And since all of yesterday we were all saying "zaps just weird as hell" why would you trust such a random accusation?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Really don't think Gunner was cherry cola

And as for Doof, idk, I guess it depends on whether Bard let Doof into the game at the literal last second before it started or if he was added in sometime after the game had technically started (but it wouldn't be much of a basic game anymore if extra roles were added in after the game started...) So I guess I'm still trying to wrap my head around this too. Also pretty sure he's not SK because there would've been more kills by now if that's true

What are your thoughts after the way things went down on D1?
    [Lynch] Zapmolticuno

Anyway. Yeah. I don't think maf would have managed to visit the loudmoth without killing them? So Bidoof's cool.
    Anna y u ignore me D1

Oh wait a minute
    Bidoof was introduced into the game after roles were sent out, and it is implied that he has an unlisted PR. Therefore he can't really be any of those.

What happened to "he's not sus that's just how he always is"?

Ullion

Years
  • I mean it's quick as hell with literally no reasoning behind it. There's far more to look at here than just Zap's random vote for me.

And since all of yesterday we were all saying "zaps just weird as hell" why would you trust such a random accusation?

I don't think you understand the term "literally" :'D

Why? Because to my recollection, people were saying that's how he normally acts when he's town in past games. So you coming out and claiming that he was "suss as hell yesterday" seems backwards to me, and in my eyes paints you as more suspicious. Could he be just randomly voting you? Quite possibly. Could you be inno with him randomly voting you and you're defending yourself poorly? Possibly. But I feel like if you're inno, you wouldn't have mixed what you're saying this phase with what was commonly mentioned last phase.

Additionally, thank you Superjolt for mentioning that. I thought it was super weird too, glad I'm not the only one confused by that. :/

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • sorry jolt bb i got distracted

imo he is always actin sus as hell. now yeah, that's his MO, but it doesnt mean he looks real inno, yknow? im not v concerned w him rn tho tbh, i was mainly saying there are better people to be sus abt than me, and that following zap around is pretty questionable.

@ulli do you see zap providing any reasoning? i don't and therefore there is literally none. you're just blindly following him.

let me clarify again: zap looks sus as hell all the time. we dont know why. zap provided no information or reason for voting me. so, we don't know why. and yet you're following that instead of even considering other options? yikes tbh

if you were really gonna be on board w zap all the way you'd be trying to figure out pie as well since zap voted him yesterday.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • @ulli do you see zap providing any reasoning? i don't and therefore there is literally none. you're just blindly following him.

I responded the way I did because you mentioned I had no literally no reason to follow him, not that he had no reason to vote for you.

And who said I wasn't considering other options? Because I voted early? That means virtually nothing. As proof by me still explaining my thoughts and posting in this thread (as opposed to lynch-and-run), I am considering other options, I'm giving you options to explain yourself in debate. Would you rather I not vote until last minute and not give you a chance to defend yourself? That would be suspicious, not giving other player's an opportunity to talk and debate and defend themselves. But if you consider that suss, I suppose I'll play more scummy in the future? I don't Anna, you're confusing me with that point - lol.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Zap's weirdness is a case unto itself. He is a mystery yet to be solved, but I am leaving that for later as he has not gone far off his usual course so far. His playstyle can not be compared to anything yet. He acts sus as hell but I've only ever seen him inno. More data is required.

But for you, Ulli. Considering other options imo would involve thoughts on more people, and like maybe waiting for Zap to explain his vote before jumping on board. You still provide me with no reason why you are following him. Why should I be the one needing to explain myself? You're the one I believe needs to offer something up.

Back