• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bard's Vanilla Mafia

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • Considering other options imo would involve thoughts on more people, and like maybe waiting for Zap to explain his vote before jumping on board. You still provide me with no reason why you are following him. Why should I be the one needing to explain myself? You're the one I believe needs to offer something up.

Offer an explanation (that amounts to more than literal nothing)? Involve thoughts on other players? Uhhh, I believe my original post covered both (albeit, I may likely be wrong with my guesswork on Bidoof assuming he is not a list role):

Kiyo had me confused with this too, I thought the night phase had shown that Bidoof visited someone. And then in a separate instance/occasion, Gunner was NK'd by mafia. As for Bidoof, to my understanding he has to be either:
    a) Town power role (not loudmouth)
    b) Water
    c) Vanilla cake (with their ability to roleblock)

So he could be from any faction. If we get any more notifications at the start of a phase where someone else visits the loudmouth, then we will know for sure that Bidoof is not water. Additionally a question, do roleblocking actions (ie. Vanilla cake) stops a loudmouth from... loudmouthing? Also, I'm assuming Zap is softing cop? I don't see mafia trying to pull a move like this when they're playing a clean game (so far) and cult I'm not too sure. So I'll tentatively do [Lynch] Aquacorde and trust Zap on this. If anything happens, changes or people convince me this is dumb and I'm being played - I'll change my vote.

edit: Just re-checked the OP, I'd say Bidoof is equal chances of being Vanilla Cake, Water or Grape Multivitamin (assuming Zap is claiming chocolate cake). Assuming Zap is cop and lives this day phase, we can have him check Bidoof this night phase? What is everyone's thoughts on this? We can have Choc. Cake protect Zap so he lives this night as well?

I do think you should re-read my post. My reasoning is to trust him for now, which is better to do earlier in a phase as opposed to later. It creates more discussion for myself and other innos to pull more information and reads from and as I stated earlier, gives players opportunities to defend themselves. As I said before, and I'll say it again - I'll readily change my vote. But not when the person being accused (yourself) is telling me that Zap is suss after the masses have mentioned on the previous day that he's just being himself. If other players not being accused by Zap (aka, anyone other than yourself) can convince me that listening to Zap at this point in time is a poor choice, I can (and will) take off my vote.

It's funny though, you're telling me I haven't offered anything up, when I have. I've offered up time, discussion and opinions. You say you don't need to offer anything up - which is weird because your main point in defending yourself contradicts what has been said on the previous day. If anything, that makes things look worse, not better. :/

edit: As poor as I think your attempt at defending yourself has been, I do agree on one thing: I'd really like Zap to post again and hopefully explain himself. If he doesn't admit to just goofing around, then I feel more obliged to believe he just doesn't want to out himself as cop but still considers you as maf (or cult). To be frank, I don't agree with how he goes about it, because if he is cop then he makes himself super obvious without even confirming it (so town themselves still have doubt, but mafia probably wouldn't) and if he isn't cop then he's literally just screwing with everyone and I hate it when that happens for no reason. >_<

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm not saying Zap is sus. I'm saying he acts sus. And I'm saying I don't know why you would jump to trust a person that acts sus, even if it is their MO. You are assuming Zap is softclaiming cop just by his "i dont wanna say anything" post which does not particularly say "i know things" imo it says "i have no reasoning".

I have been consistent in all of my posts. I continue to tell you that Zap looks sus as hell, but I don't know what he is, but I'm also not real worried about him. This has always been my opinion on him.

@ your edit: he's likely not going to admit to goofing off, as he tends to prefer to be cryptic. and of course hes not going to if he's maf or cult trying to get me lynched. that's silly. Your "solution" to this is a no-win for me and you know it.

[Lynch] Ullion

and i think ive been doing quite well for never having to defend myself in a mafia game ever tyvm

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • @Anna I can see what Ullion is saying RE post #92, because I kind of thought the same - I thought you were trying to use Zap's play style to say he was town and use that to attack Pecilia for suspecting him

Which players should we be "more sus about" than you?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i kind of just assume everyone is town tbh is that bad? like i said i thought pecilia would know not to target zap based on his weird posts bc hes always weird. so yknow. thats where that was at. anyway.

what we've established so far is that doof is probably an unlisted PR and gunner was not loudmouth.

kiyo said smthn fun yesterday-- "Theory: assuming an inno!zap context, it might be advantageous for the mafia to defend his posts if the town decides to gang up on him or at a later date if/when he gets night killed or lynched. They can use this as leverage to appear innocent later"

umm I saw Rainbow looking in earlier but he hasn't said anything yet. jolt you yourself were after MCD instead of on any wagon yesterday; why?

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Lol no

[Lynch] Aquacorde

I haven't gotten through all the posts and already it's clear how inconsistent you are.

Also both votes you've made this phase were OMGUS.

Years
  • Even ignoring Anna's overly defensive behaviour and slight inconsistencies, the person who just softed cop has targeted her. I think that's more than enough reason to throw a vote in her direction.

[Lynch] Aquacorde

As for Doof2, he shouldn't be a role that isn't listed. This is a basic game designed to be easily accessible to new players who want to come in and get a feel for things. Whatever role he is should 100% be on the list.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Zap softing cop?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's funny.

gimme is "missing ingredients" from his ingredients list, so I guess that makes him scum.
    Oh and Aqua is inno.

[Lynch] gimmepie

Would've carried on laying low, but I figured this info was important enough to out.

pls heal me doc

Trainer 766

Gah dang it, can't you see I said "based on my suspicion", not "Random vote ftw lol"?

As for why I didn't explain it, well. I'd just rather not say lol.

With that said, what I have read so far, I'm not changing my votes.

Ullion

Years
  • [Unvote] Aquacorde
    [Lynch] gimmepie

Basically changing my vote based off what I stated previously. NK's softclaim is more believable than Zap's, Zap came in and posted and two people came in to believe that Anna is innocent. Of course, I'm still open to more ideas on who and what to believe. Bidoof, would you care to explain why you do not Nightkrow?

edit: [Unvote] gimmepie nevermind Doof. I think I see where you're coming from. Based off what has happened so far this phase, what would you suggest?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Offer an explanation (that amounts to more than literal nothing)? Involve thoughts on other players? Uhhh, I believe my original post covered both (albeit, I may likely be wrong with my guesswork on Bidoof assuming he is not a list role):

-snip-
    Ullion, I think Anna has a fair point in post #95 about you giving thoughts on other players. Guesswork/role speculation on Doof doesn't really count imo, you haven't really mentioned anyone else besides Zap
    i kind of just assume everyone is town tbh is that bad? like i said i thought pecilia would know not to target zap based on his weird posts bc hes always weird. so yknow. thats where that was at. anyway.
    If you mean just assuming everyone's town from the start and going from there, nah that's not a bad thing. I can understand what you're saying about Zap, but at the same time I don't think "he's always weird" should be used as an excuse to not read into his posts.

what we've established so far is that doof is probably an unlisted PR and gunner was not loudmouth.

kiyo said smthn fun yesterday-- "Theory: assuming an inno!zap context, it might be advantageous for the mafia to defend his posts if the town decides to gang up on him or at a later date if/when he gets night killed or lynched. They can use this as leverage to appear innocent later"

umm I saw Rainbow looking in earlier but he hasn't said anything yet. jolt you yourself were after MCD instead of on any wagon yesterday; why?
    Well, I thought Pecilia wagon was bad, voted for MCD before GP wagon took off, (and didn't get a chance to post again before D1 ended)

Basically, I thought MCD was trying to point out something small and hoping town would jump on it before fully committing to it himself (he never explicitly explained it, he just called Pecilia's post "striking"). Realized later I didn't really think that all the way through

I can agree on GP, because I also really can't see GP agreeing to the Pecilia wagon the way he did, it just didn't make much sense to me (and post #63 really doesn't make sense either) [Lynch] gimmepie

sry short on time, just realized there's a new page but I'll have to get to that later

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Lol no

[Lynch] Aquacorde

I haven't gotten through all the posts and already it's clear how inconsistent you are.

Also both votes you've made this phase were OMGUS.
    hi remember this
    so I've played w Zap a few times now and he just. he just sounds sus all the time. and hes newer so im not really concerned w what hes up to rn. i think pecilia has also played w zap recently so i think they should know this by now? it's kind of like susing me for OMGUS, which people should really give up on doing lmao. so actually i'm gonna roll with [Lynch] Pecilia unless something else comes up.

but anyway hello it's obvious who i am if bidoof knows i'm inno isnt it

i'll be taking NK's advice here and [Lynch] gimmepie

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Ok maybe I got that wrong then. But it was still very inconsistent. Nevertheless, it seems plans need to change.

[Lynch] gimmepie

Ullion

Years
  • I agree with Anna about the Doof thing she just mentioned, I haven't posted since because I've been trying to wrap my head around what game NK is playing here (or maybe Bidoof, pending on if he is an unlisted PR or a listed PR). If Anna is what we're all thinking, then how can we trust NK when she claimed to have visited Anna but was never revealed as visiting the loudmouth? This means either NK is not cop and is lying and was trying to use Anna for safety or (theory time) Bidoof is water and visited GP night 0 and Anna night 1 (loudmouth reveal on Bidoof) and is trying to discredit NK's attempt to out GP after she found out GP is "missing ingredients"?

As noted by me jumping on lynching GP at first (followed by unvoting), I'm tempted to follow through with NK because I find her claim more believable but I'm hoping others can help shed some light on the situation or give more ideas on this.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Technically, I never got a report on Anna, but there were "brownie crumbs." The events of the day phase allowed me to piece together what happened.

Ullion

Years
  • [Lynch] gimmepie good enough for me NK. I am still wondering why Bidoof doesn't trust what you say, unless he was under the presumption that you were claiming that you had investigated Anna on n0.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I trust it now, I just had to confirm something.

[Lynch] Gimmepie

Now doc and maf get to play the amazing game of "who do I target" :)

Years
  • Right well, I'm not the type to give up normally but I don't think I've ever been quite so thoroughly boned before now. So, I'll just say that I think Ullion and Wiicked are probably mafia. I don't have much evidence for that of course, but I get that vibe from them.

Have fun!

[Lynch] Wiicked

PS. If at any point you want to communicate with Water directly now's your chance.

Back