• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Replays, Logs & Videos

SeanB1014

Trainer of the Keelix Region
Years
Just a couple of close and/or somewhat entertaining battle videos:

1. HMVW-WWWW-WWW5-VBMJ - Link Battle, Double | v.s. Hatch (aka HatchlingByHeart).
He prefers singles, claiming to not be as good in doubles, but it got close and he did very well. I don't want to mention how he wiped the floor with me in his preferred format. Anyway, he uses dragons and dragon-like Pokémon.

2. DS9W-WWWW-WWW6-6HH3 - Battle Spot, Free, Double | v.s. Creature.
Word of advice to Garchomp users: If you're going to Outrage, make sure you give them a Persim Berry, like this dude should have done. Still, a pretty neat variety of Pokémon this guy had.

NRG

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 9, 2015
7JWW-WWWW-WWW6-DP56

Me getting swept by a talonlame. 3 mons each is a stupid idea and causes this kind of thing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
Were looking for people to battle for our youtube channel, get in touch if you want to battle. We've got one battle video, ill post it here so you can have a look!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce the career of Ratty the Raticate, and her conquest to destroy opponents she has no business tangling with!

REZW-WWWW-WWW6-J924

This is the first of her many battles to come! Please give feedback on the battle if you'd like, I'm always interested in hearing it ^.^

Tora.Silver

Titanium Spriter
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
1 v 1 with a friend who thinks spamming legends and psuedo-legends is being "a Pokemon Master". He laughed when I said I'd beat his Mega Charizard Y with a Dedenne.
Who's laughing now?

2PXG-WWWW-WWW6-QHAP

*I realize I could've ended it with thunderbolt after the first parabolic charge, but for some reason, I didn't.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
Hey guys check out this pokemon double battle recorded, started using a mantine, its working pretty well! check out the video :)

Back