• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Replays, Logs & Videos

emptyhead2110

I don't know what to put here
Years
So this guy had a team FILLED with legends (also, 2 Ghost Arceus, for some reason), all near/at level 100, yet I still managed to defeat him... I dunno if he was going easy or he just didn't know how to use the team properly.

EWAW-WWWW-WWW8-XRJK

Enjoy

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
BN8W-WWWW-WWW8-34HH

Using my Melbourne Regionals team for the International Challenge provided some fun, if wildly inconsistent, results. Mega Banette is great fun if you can predict properly.

The team around it didn't function too greatly, though, and I absolutely love how well Mega Venusaur does so I'm probably going to start from scratch for Nationals.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-112873373

^one of my better UU battles. I kinda have a gimmick utility Mega Aggron with SR/DTail/Heavyslam/Counter, but it worked anyway haha. M.Aggron x Florges is a really solid core. Also this battle shows how Forretress is generally bad and is the major contributor for the opponent's loss of momentum.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Two battles where I effectively used a Minun :P Proud that I did that, no lie.

MD8W WWWW WWW8 C687
ZPDW WWWW WWW8 C68Y

The opponent is a friend of mine I do battles with weekly. Some of the moves on our mons may look weird - I can tell you for one his Espeon is a support espeon, and its only attack is Future Sight - hence yawning Gengar there.

Back