• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm as icelandic Swedish as I can possibly be. I bet I don't have foreign ancestry on either side ever since the Vikings or something xD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Okay, yeah that makes 100% sense now. Cultural differences are always amazing. Like how here its 100% normal to roll cigarettes, I bet if I go to the states and whip out rolling paper I'd have the swat on my ass faster then I can light the thing. XD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Rolling your own cigarettes is the filthiest look lol. It makes anyone look like a meth head, stoner or similar. I'm not even American, it's perfectly normal here but it just looks so gross lol

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    Hello you beingssssss

Cultural differences between different nations?
    'nuff is already said looking at the fact I'm from Germany and stuff
    (But rolling your own cigarettes is quite common from what I hear, as it's somewhat cheaper than buying the ones which are already done)

Years
    People roll over here all the time. In fact, for the short while that my older brother was smoking (he quit after a year), he rolled his own.

Years
    Stayed in my mates family holiday house last weekend, brought.. ugh, smokes..? Realised no one knew how to roll, was actually hilarious the monstrosities that came out of it. This is what happens when everyone only smokes on special occasions.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Oh come on, home rolled cigarettes aren't as bad as you say Raichu. The tobacco is noticeably better, the toxin content isn't as high, and its much cheaper to spend 3 euros for it every week then 4. Not to mention your fingers get super dextrous once you learn the motions.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Rolling your own cigarettes is the filthiest look lol. It makes anyone look like a meth head, stoner or similar. I'm not even American, it's perfectly normal here but it just looks so gross lol

til everyone who smokes and wants to save a bit of money and make it at least somewhat healthier (not that smoking is ever healthy) looks like a meth head. Better bankrupt myself and go back to straights to keep my appearances up! :U

Although I do agree that straights look better... but it's a cig. It doesn't matter.

Stayed in my mates family holiday house last weekend, brought.. ugh, smokes..? Realised no one knew how to roll, was actually hilarious the monstrosities that came out of it. This is what happens when everyone only smokes on special occasions.

Heh. I was a tragedy when I first tried rolling but it's dead easy to pick up. Although if you're the special occasion type you may as well as just go ahead and buy straights since you'll be getting through them more slowly anyway, so the cost difference isn't all that huge.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    So am I the only one around here who's never actually smoked/taken drugs once?
    excluding alcohols

Definitely not, haha. PC is one of the most anti-drug anti-alcohol and anti-smoking communities I've ever seen. You probably do more than most people here if you drink alcohol. d:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Yeah there's more anti-drug people here then you think. I'd never smoke ever in my life. Just not a hobby that fits me at all and it's so risky. Though judging from New Years Eve, alot of people don't mind alcohol lol.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Tried both tobacco and ...I think you call it "bud" in English, like a year and a half ago. Disliked both. Never smoked again.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    Nah I don't smoke either, never tried it and probably never will. I do drink sometimes though.
    Even if I'm not legal yet huehuehue

Years
    After seeing what smoking did to my late grandfather (he got cancer and had to have his larynx removed, although that was after like 50 years of doing it)....yeah, that was a huge incentive to me to never take it up myself. :( Plus cigarette smoke annoys my allergies so quickly.

I'm not going to go off on people who have decided to start smoking, but as for me. That's why I'm not planning on start at all.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    When you have asthma like me, smoking isn't really healthy. I'd die even faster T__T

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Smoking is bad bad bad, don't do it. I've been telling all my friends who smoke a LOT to get into vaping to kick the habit. Not only is it cheaper, it's straight up healthier(since it's just water vapor with nicotine in it, but you lower the levels as you go, and yeah, it's without a doubt better for you).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back