• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bidoof's Beginner Mafia: An Intro Game [Mafia Wins!]

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
I might've been too hard on Flame.

ok
i don't like how mostly everyone assumes FC's fool just because of saying "like I care", and getting aggressive over it
like, that wasn't even a defence
FC didn't make a lot of noise either

and to answer your question, im not sure yet. i'll vote if i see fit otherwise i won't
I see. Any other thoughts?

even if they were maf?
Yeah, I value the vets. Likely to generate content and put some out themselves. The more information we've got, the more accurate our reads will get. Even if someone's feeding you bullshit the whole time, they're bound to slip up eventually.

Years
It doesn't change the fact that any kind of vote for Day 1 is going to be risky. However, we have had a lot of conversations on here that I feel I could make a decent enough vote instead of abstaining. Sometimes an early vote on a player is made to pressure certain players to speak up. I do see one taking place right now, and that pressure vote hasn't been addressed yet, so I think I know who I am voting for at the end of the day.

EDIT: Also, regarding Mars's comment about the doctor and cop, I've seen them sadly either not do much or get killed off early, so I tend not to consider them. I hope that isn't the case this time around.

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
If yall been waiting for me to say crap here, sorry. Pc drains my data, i got school. So sorry for not being active. Along with, those nonnewbies are stressing me out, telling me this and that, when this if for people to learn and have fun. Might be to you, not for me at the very least. Now im done. You wont see me here anymore.

Years
If yall been waiting for me to say crap here, sorry. Pc drains my data, i got school. So sorry for not being active. Along with, those nonnewbies are stressing me out, telling me this and that, when this if for people to learn and have fun. Might be to you, not for me at the very least. Now im done. You wont see me here anymore.

Non-newbies join these games for good reason. Firstly, to fill out numbers and secondly so there are people around who actually know how to play so there's an example for beginners such as yourself to learn from.

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
It doesn't change the fact that any kind of vote for Day 1 is going to be risky. However, we have had a lot of conversations on here that I feel I could make a decent enough vote instead of abstaining. Sometimes an early vote on a player is made to pressure certain players to speak up. I do see one taking place right now, and that pressure vote hasn't been addressed yet, so I think I know who I am voting for at the end of the day.

EDIT: Also, regarding Mars's comment about the doctor and cop, I've seen them sadly either not do much or get killed off early, so I tend not to consider them. I hope that isn't the case this time around.
That still doesn't make any sense. Don't see this going anywhere significant though, so I'll just take your word for it. As for the vote, there aren't any decent cases, so I'll stick to abstaining at this rate. Need to hear more from Sniper and Calzone, too.
a vote on any day can be risky tho
Yeah, but even more so on Day 1. There isn't as much information to go off of. I get that abstaining will slow down our momentum, but the odds of lynching a townie are too high today without any good cases. I'd rather have a little less info on Day 2 than deal with losing two villagers in a row.
I don't dislike you
I find your request boring
I don't want to play your game
Oh well.

[Vote] No one
My vote already did its job. Read on impulse is still null, but I have a better feel for her now. We'll see how things go from here on out.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Yeah, I'm not posting much as to not get in the way of anyone who wants to learn the ropes. If I feel the need to speak up, trust me, i will.

With that being said, I have a townread on you and GP so far, and a slight town lean on impulse. Nothing really going for me on Tails or FC, especially with the latter's erratic posts.

impulse~

[LYNCH] No one putting this as a temporary vote in case i don't make it to the end

only neon missing a post ig

Back