• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Gonzo, Hashtag, Virgo, Dter ic, Lihtal, Genkaku, and Umbreon were eliminated.

Team Ludicolo-
    Spoiler:

Team Spheal-
    Spoiler:

This task requires teams to organize their members into roles, assigning each team member a Pokemon. There must be at least one person in each role.

Team Ludicolo must organize their team into the following roles:

There can only be one Volcarona.
    There can only be one Zoroark.
    There can only be up to two Chandelure.
    There can only be up to two Mienshao.
    There can only be up to three Bisharp.
    There can only be up to four Gothitelle.
    There can only be up to eight Patrat.​

Team Spheal must organize their team into the following roles:

There can be up to two Metagross.
    There can only be up to two Milotic.
    There can only be up to three Salamence.
    There can only be up to three Walrein.
    There can only be up to three Dusclops.
    There can only be up to three Shiftry.
    There can only be up to eight Zigzagoon.​

If I receive the PM from the team representative first, everyone on the team is safe. If a team's representative does not send in a list, the team must vote off a member. However, if someone other than the representative sends in the completed list before the representative, they have the power to privately choose a member of the team to eliminate. They will not be exposed. If neither team sends in a list, both teams must vote off a member.

The representative that sends the list the fastest will win the challenge for the team and the losing team must eliminate a member.

Additionally, one Pokemon from each team will be randomly poisoned.

While you're at it, if you want to earn a point for yourself, post a small description of a team you've used to battle the Elite Four in one of your Pokemon games. The best ones will earn the points. You have until 12am July 10th.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • In my Pokemon Y, I used my starter, my favorite Pokemon, a Fairy Pokemon, a gift Pokemon, an event Pokemon, and the starter given by Sycamore to battle the Elite 4, first time around.

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • My team was made up of Pokemon that I could abuse Mega Evolution with, along with my starter and a random Pokemon I got via Wonder Trade when I first cleared my Pokemon X.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I remember back in Pokemon Black and White, I used a pretty cool team. It was pretty much my favourites (not good competitively) at the time, so it had emotional value for the most part. I switched between Audino, Herdier, Scraggy, Sigilytph and another Pokemon that's currently slipping my mind. Herdier had a bold nature even, but somehow, through amazing switching, strategy, regenerator, and predictions, I managed to wipe out Volcarona, giving me the win and becoming the champion of Unova. C':

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • The insanest, most difficult E4 battle I've ever had was when I was using Ninjask, Beautifly, Dustox, and Armaldo in gen 3. The entire team was basically a wet paper bag, excluding Armaldo. A careful dance of Swords Dance, X Defense, and Revive saved my behind from being run through the coals... for the 20th time.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • My team in Y consisted of Greninja and Goodra (trained hard in the victory road...) with the occasional appearance of MegaBlaziken and MegaCharizard. Nothing fancy because I take my time to get used to new pokémon. I don't build a new team right from the get go.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • In White, I used a thoroughly EV trained Haxorus, which blew away Chauntal, Caitlin, and most of Grimsley, with mostly Crunch, X-Scissor, and a little help from a Hydreigon's Dark Pulse and Braviary's Superpower and Fly/Aerial Ace. Braviary took care of Marshal easily, and about half of Alder. Haxorus and Hydreigon took out Druddigon and Escavalier. I pulled out my Chandelure for a bit in that last battle. Meanwhile my EV slave Krookodile just stood there and watched, aside from once where I let it take some hits to heal up my Pokemon. I never brought out my Samurott.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • In White 2, during the Elite 4, I had a Samurott, Hydregion, Darmanitan, Conkeldurr, Zoroark and Bisharp. That team was awesome. Samurott had a plus Defense nature, i believe, and had Megahorn(which was so helpful), Grass Knot, Surf, amd Ice Beam. Hydregion wasn't even a Hydregion, until I battled one of the Elite 4 members, who was Caitlyn. But he had Flamethrower and Earthquake, which wrecked face. Also Darmanitan was really cool. He had an Adamant nature, with Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Superpower, amd U-Turn. But I dont rememmber the other 3, as the first 3 just destroyed lives and took names.

Sean

Years
  • As a challenger walked into the Elite 4 building, a tear fell onto the glimmering floor. He was remembering the nostalgic moment of gaining his Froakie, whom was a Greninja now. Charmander was now a monster who incinerated everything in its path, causing droughts, the death of thousands of pokemons. Zigzagoon, however. Was the MVP. His strength moved boulders, his rock smash smashing every rock in the way, his surf cruising the world. Zigazoon was a god beyond pokémon. Sean left the Elite 4 and champion with the building burning down, after Charizard megaevolved into Charizard Y, burning every single pokemon in its path with flamethrower. The war had been won, with a mere 3 pokemon in the unit.

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Did a mono Pokemon run with Farfetch'd in White. It was quite awhile ago so I don't remember beating the E4, but my Farfetch'd was like lv. 80 with decent coverage moves like Leaf Blade, so I can only assume I won.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Going with my E4 team from B2, since that was the last time I actually beat one. Need to play more Pokemon hngg.

Anyways, the team consisted of an Emboar, Krookodile, Magnezone, Leavanny and Unfezant, all in their late 50's I believe. I lacked a sixth Pokemon, due to having reserved it for a Water type, but I never really found any good ones before reaching the E4. I don't quite remember all the details of who beat who, but I definitely remember Krookodile being the MVP. Leavanny and Unfezant weren't really present in any of the battles due to being waay too weak, so Emboar, Krookodile and Magnezone were the ones who carried the team to victory. I didn't really have much trouble until I reached Iris. Her Haxorus and Hydreigon were really tough on my team, and I only beat her through constantly restarting the battle and going through the patterns of which Pokemon and which moves to use again specific Pokemon, and had to rely on getting maximum damage or crits sometimes, as I was falling short on revives and potions, and couldn't rely too much on those. Definitely a happy moment when I finally beat her.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The Elite Four have always been relatively easy so I found there was no need for a strategy or a balanced team. I remember one of my teams in Emerald being Swampert, Cacturne, Aggron, Walrein, Shiftry and Manectric. All I'd do was spam powerful moves until I won. :)

Years
  • My Goodra totally destroyed most of the Kalos Elite Four, with the only problem being Wikstrom and his evil fairy key of doom (aka Klefki). Fortunately, Delphox managed to do what Goodra could not. Sylveon was never really used, though, even for the Dragon type trainer. Goodra definitely turned out to be the MVP of the day.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • There was a time on platinum and heartgold where i beat the elite four with reigon exclusive pokemon, bred them, traded them to diamond and beat the oute game with those pokemon.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • A Water Monotype I played in HG. My team consisted of Tentacruel, Lanturn, Slowbro, Feraligatr, Cloyster and Quagsire. Quagsire was my MVP, it is a great pokémon to use. It took on many Gyms by itself. The E4 was piece of cake. Quagsire and Lanturn took on Will both times. Slowbro beat Bruno and Koga. Feraligatr Brick Breaked most of Karen's Pokémon. Cloyster took care of the dragons and between the rest we easily beat the rest of Lance's Pokémon. Beating Red required a lot of teamwork, but with help from Tentacruel's Toxic Spikes it wasn't really hard. It was one of the most fun runs I've ever played.

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    In blue version, I caught an abra, evolved it. Destroyed everything that dare stand in my way.

Years
  • I evolved my Fennekin up to Delphox to get to the Elite 4, and it was pretty much the main Pokémon on my team. I used moves such as Flamethrower, Psychic, Mystical Fire, and Psybeam. I didn't have to use any other Pokémon considering that the Elite 4 had Pokémon of much lower level than my Delphox. On the rest of my team though, I had Diggersby, Blaziken, Venusaur, Lucario, and Fletchling.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I made it about 75% through Kalos without finding a flyer I wanted to use, so when Mawile, Roserade, Greninja, Blaziken, and Amaurus were all about level 50 I gave up and went back for a Zubat which I caught at like... level 15 haha. Spent a loooot of time training her up to match the rest, and then hit the E4 when everyone was like level 60 and... didn't go battle them haha. I wanted to collect all the clothes in the game so I spent a few days in the Battle Chateau making money. As a side effect of that, both my E4 team AND my B Team ended up around level 90s. I, uh, had no problem with the E4 when I finally went there lmao.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I had an entire team of fighting Pokemon in Pokemon White Version which was all named after characters from the anime Yu-Yu Hakusho. They were pretty awesome. Unova has cool fighting types.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back