• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Type Emblem: Chapters 1/2

Best format for FTE? (Details: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9938264#post9938264)

• Option 1: One story, one map

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Option 2: One story, two maps

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Option 3: Two stories, two maps

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • Have Hit do as CodeHelmet says. I definitely won't be able to OHKO Skorupi.

So to translate for Lycan: Hit moves to G2; Uses Wing Attack on Skorupi-A. Note: Please Move Hit after Robin and Mags move so that Hit receives the Defensive buff and Mags is able to carry out her Corsola Twig at Skorupi-A.

:t037: Felix, good luck!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2023
    "We gotta do something guys!" Linus said, flapping the arm-like extensions of his stem. He felt at home in the swampy area, and as such had no fear as he charged forward to attack the first enemy he laid eyes upon.

"Prepare to meet your eternal maker!" He bellowed, his voice dropping several octaves and taking on a menacing tone before quickly returning to its regular chirpiness. "Byeeeee~"

Linus moves to J2 and uses Razor Leaf on Wooper-A.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • So imma make this easy. B-2 picks up item Good luck Rinnia!

While Rinnia does do x4 on Croagunk, I have no idea as to what damage she will be doing. If memory serves, RNG in Fire Emblem, much less PMD, can really vary lol. May I suggest amending your move to the following:

Alex moves to D4; Use Quick Attack on Croagunk-A. IF Croagunk-A has fallen from Rinnia's attack, please move me to C2 and I'll grab item at B2.

Then follow it up with a note to Lycan to have you move after Rinnia makes her move. That way the result of her move determines what you do. I'd much rather KO Croagunk-A than grab the item right away(that can be done in Round 2 if need be. Priority is taking out foes).

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Hm, while it sounds good, I see it a tad risky to do indeed. With Tangela being 1 tile nearby, chances are Cuddles will be affected with a powder move during enemy phase, so I've got to disagree with the positioning for that part.

If there isn't anything more to add other than those who've made their move, then Cuddles will dive in toward K22 and use Astonish on Wooper.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hm, while it sounds good, I see it a tad risky to do indeed. With Tangela being 1 tile nearby, chances are Cuddles will be affected with a powder move during enemy phase, so I've got to disagree with the positioning for that part.

If there isn't anything more to add other than those who've made their move, then Cuddles will dive in toward K22 and use Astonish on Wooper.

Based on Tangela's possible moveset, Tangela can't hit you with Bind or Absorb but possibly could afflict a Status via Poisonpowder or Sleep Powder from M20. If you want, you can alternatively move to L23 and carry out the attack from there. This would effectively keep you from being a target during Enemy phase while still dealing Astonish damage. K22 also works but you'd have to go after Lily moves so you're not blocking her Magical Leaf Attack ;)

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • If Linus succeeds in taking out Wooper-A, Woowoo will move to L2 and do nothing.

If Linus fails in taking out Wooper-A, Woowoo will move to J4 and use Night Shade on the Wooper.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • The little Petilil had never seen a Pink Wailmer before and didn't want the Vine covered Pokemon to hurt it. Lily wondered if she would also find a Pinkan Berry.

The bulb Pokemon was unsure whether Magical Leaf would one hit KO the Wooper but was confident she could defeat it with the Wailmer's help.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • So that leaves Rinnia, Mags, Priscilla and our loveable Absol Elwind left to confirm Round 1 objectives. I've already VM'd everyone but I'll give Elwind another nudge on Discord because it has to be done :t037:

Years
  • Priscilla dashes to H7 and uses Spark on Surskit!

Chapters 1/2

"HEHEHEHE! Take that you pesky bug!" Priscilla hollered tauntingly!

After her attack she looked around at her ally pokemon. "That was spectacular! Marvelous! Incredible! Did you guys see that!? Did ya, did ya!?" She did a little dance following her burst of excitement.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • so sorry for the delay
    Rinnia uses Confusion on Croagunk-A

No need to apologize but we do appreciate the confirmation. Hopefully you can OHKO Croagunk so Alex can grab the first item ball at B2. Otherwise Alex will have to experience the tribulations of combat by finishing Croagunk-A off so it doesn't have the opportunity to attack you with Poison Sting or a number of Dark Type Attacks. I'll see what I can do about Caite since her move will yield two things. 1) What ability Shellos has and 2) Allowing Hit to move to G4 and finish Skorupi-A off. Elwind's move, the other one to be posted/confirmed, doesn't have anyone else relying on its outcome(although I'd love for Elwind to get a Critical Hit so as to have no Paras to worry about on the battlefield).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Chapters 1/2

Mawile joins the battle!

Nickname: Lutin
    Species: Mawile
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    Move Set: Iron Head, Taunt, Fairy Wind, Vice Grip

Lutin enters at A1, near the South group and moves to A2.

(I hope I did this right please let me know if there's anything I can do!)

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Chapters 1/2

Mawile joins the battle!

Nickname: Lutin
    Species: Mawile
    Ability: Hyper Cutter

Lutin enters at A1, near the South group and moves to A2.

(I hope I did this right please let me know if there's anything I can do!)

Ooh a Mawile. You and Fairy Types lol. Steel Typing too... most OP typing combo has arrived in style :D. I'll have you start at F1 since Linus will be placed at H1 and Elwind(if he ever logs into the Forum for once) will be placed up north. If you look at the map at bottom of Page 26, you'll notice Diagonal Blue lines over two areas on the map. That's our starting spots for the battle and by starting at F1, you'll get a Defense boost from Robin(Solosis). Not sure what moveset Lycan will allow but you'll have fun against those Poison types. What I really want to know is what movement amount he will give you(higher the number, the better). I'm inclined to have you race/sprint up to I6 to cover Meta from Flying attacks while putting you in position to whack some Poison Types :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I guess I'm just predictable. ;)

But that sounds good to me! I'm still playing catch up and reading the thread but I wanted to get my intro post out before I missed my chance!

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I guess I'm just predictable. ;)

But that sounds good to me! I'm still playing catch up and reading the thread but I wanted to get my intro post out before I missed my chance!

Predictable? No.... I'm predictable. You're... just a fan of Fairy Types(a bit obsessive but a fan). Unless your movement was absurdly high(like 7), there's no way for you to attack Croagunk-A unless you had a move that can reach farther than 1 square. In either case, I'm thinking of using you as a shield for our vulnerable Allies in the South group. I'm hoping for a movement of at least five(its what Mags(Magnemite) got with the float ability(you won't have that movement luxury so you'll have to avoid the Marsh lest you want to be slowed down by the muk)) as that will allow you to reach I6 to protect Meta from Pidgey's flying attacks. Gulpin and Ekans can't harm you with Poison moves so the worst that can happen to you is Paralysis(via Glare) or some NVE Dark Moves.

I'm also contemplating using you against Dratini if you have a Fairy move but for me to make a suggested move, I need to get your starting moveset from Lycan. Forgot to welcome you to the game by the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back