• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character figurines

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
  • Do you have figurines of your favorite characters, or of characters from a game, movie, TV show, or manga you really enjoy? How many? Of whom?

I'm asking because I just ordered one and got curious. This will be the first of a character I have - Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss, which anyone who knows me well enough would have been able to guess...

Cost me a bit but not too much, so it's worth it for a potential collection for later. I haven't seen a deal like this one before so I'm kind of happy to get it! Has to travel across the Pacific, but I don't mind waiting :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Yes I have a Blue-Eyes White Dragon character figurine from Yu-Gi-Oh still that I got when I was nine years old.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Indeed I do! I bought one of Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online
    Spoiler:

And one of Elizabeth from Bioshock!
    Spoiler:

I'm actually really excited for the new Castlevania Lord of Shadows game to come out because I've always really wanted a Gabrielle Belmont figurine. But you are correct - figurines are quite expensive ;___;

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I used to. I had ones of L, Misa, Ichigo and Orihime. I don't know what happened to any of them though. I think they got lost when we moved. Ichigo lost his head too, and I couldn't fix it. :(

I do have a ton of plushies, if those count. I have mostly Bleach, Kirito and Asuna, Haruhi Suzumiya, Inuyasha, America, England, Kaito, Axel... and too many to count. I'm not much of a figurine person, considering I don't take very good care of my stuff. Plushies are usually durable enough to withstand the messiness of my room. XD

I forgot to mention. My mom has a figurine of Snow Villiers signed by Troy Baker. :3

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I own at least 100 figures of various Pokemon, Digimon and other assorted characters. My favourite is still Geddoe from Suikoden III.

Spoiler:

These guys sell for sometimes $100 these days! Yikes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I have a few figures of stuff like Pokemon and My Little Pony, but all in all figures just don't interest me for some reason. I just prefer plush and dolls when it comes to characters of things.

Years
  • Unfortunately I don't have any figurines :( The ones I'd really want are the Gundam models or those included with Collector's Editions of video games. Never been one to collect statues; mainly posters and other little gadgets that serve no purpose XD

Years
  • I have a Ho-Oh figurine and a Lugia figurine. Both of those were given to me as a bonus to pre-ordering both HeartGold and SoulSilver back in 2010.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I used to collect Littlest Pet Shop figures, I have 120+. Most of them are rare, and I guess I was pretty dedicated for a 9-10y/o. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have several!

- Conan Edogawa from Detective Conan
    - Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia
    - Colette Brunel from Tales of Symphonia
    - Genis Sage from Tales of Symphonia
    - Presea Combatir from Tales of Symphonia
    - Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss (a mini one)
    - Charmander
    - Gaara from Naruto
    - A few from the animanga Galaxy Angel bu only one is standing right now oops.
    - and finally a few Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) figurines! ♥

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • i recently got the figma link figure that's been on my wishlist for quite a while
    i also have a teddie nendoroid (persona 4), a ryoma echizen figure, a barnaby figure, and smaller pokemon figures. i DO have a lot of those chibi anime keychains from various series (i have like thirty of those.....they used to be all on my ds)
    i'd like to have more but i have other things that are eating my money LOL...

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Most of mine are Japanese media related. I have one of those little miniature bobblehead-like Sasuke figurines from that set that came out three years ago or so with Naruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke, and Gaara, I think. I don't have many anymore since I've lost a few over the years, but I do have some Naruto ones, such as from the tree-climbing and water-walking little figure set... things. XD I want to start building my collection eventually.

Years
  • I have a large number of character figurines, though they're only from a few different series. Most of them are Pokemon figurines that come with the trading cards on occasion, though I do have a few from other video game franchises like Halo and Sonic. I've got too many to list them all individually, though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I own more plushies than figurines. xD; they're pricey.

The two I do own are Asuka and Rei from Evangelion.

Years
  • I have 2 from Pokemon - Mew and Mewtwo and few from Star Wars - Leia, Han and Darth Wader - and a lot of the ones from Ice Age 4 - Shira, Diego, Scrat and two villians I always forget the names of :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have some Digimon figures, which my cousin gave to me few years back. They're sort of dirty, though, as I haven't cleaned them in a while. They're all in my basement at the moment. Aside from that, I also have some Pokémon plush if that counts for anything. xD"

Back