• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
August disappeared for reasons I don't quite understand and we've established once again a power of friendship trope that I see all too often in shounen anime.

OK chapter though. Zeref is bat**** crazy.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Me too! I wanted Larcade to be a major character because his magic is so cool! I thought he'd be one of the overpowered characters that would be around until the end of the series but I guess not. Also it's funny that Zeref used to be my favorite character, ha.

Years
We can't really blame Zeref entirely because it's the magic he was cursed with that broke his mentality but he's pretty cringey now.

DarkestMidnight

Years
We can't really blame Zeref entirely because it's the magic he was cursed with that broke his mentality but he's pretty cringey now.

No I know and I feel bad for Zeref. If you read/watched Fairy Tail Zero, it's interesting to see how much Zeref changed over so many years. How could you not go insane after the stuff Zeref has been through, like he honestly has a terrible life but it still kinda sucks that Larcade is dead.

Years
Yeah, me too, since Larcade was so dedicated to him. We know Natsu is pissed though so maybe he'll knock some sense into him? lol

DarkestMidnight

Years
Yeah, me too, since Larcade was so dedicated to him. We know Natsu is pissed though so maybe he'll knock some sense into him? lol

Yeah maybe. I kinda always wished that somehow Natsu would break Zeref's curse and they wouldn't have to hurt him but I realize now that's probably not an option. I think deep down Zeref is a good person who cares or at least cared about others at one point. His curse is the only thing that makes him so twisted so maybe if they broke the curse he would be normal?

Years
Yeah! I do hope there is a way to break the curse, maybe Mavis knows?
She did say she knew the way to defeat him.

Years
I hope so, hopefully it doesn't mean sacrificing herself though, since they both have the same magic, maybe they can mutually kill one another or something?

Years
Well, Mavis is already dead.

NEW CHAPTER just wanna throw it out there, pretty sure Mystery Lady's that Celestial Mage from four hundred years ago

Last edited:
Years
Lol

Zeref: Started off sane, became crazy when Natsu died
Acno: ??? Was always crazy who decided to make him a dragonslayer

Years
We were right about it being Anna, but Mashima just pulled more shit out his arse.
Still, the plan seems legit.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
We were right about it being Anna, but Mashima just pulled more **** out his arse.
Still, the plan seems legit.

I'm honestly not surprised, Mashima seems more arse than human these days.

Narratively speaking, that is. Not an attack on his character.

Years
Asspull aside, Wendy is the youngest of the Dragon Slayers, but she looked to be the same age as them in the flashback. So either she's from further in time than Natsu and co. or she just didn't age.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'm honestly not surprised, Mashima seems more arse than human these days.
Considering how a decent chunk of the fanbase reads the series for the booties and his arse game is always on point while drawing all the female characters, not surprising. :^)

Don't get me wrong, I love FT's art. And mashima doing the female body justice. Not dissing on it :p I'm a perv ayup

Either way, been following FT for a while. The series always makes sense in retrospect and not much while things are happening on a weekly basis. So I'm hoping for this current part to align perfectly with future info later on, too. Let's see how things go for now.

Years
I'm so triggered I can't even...I literally cannot even... Didn't Natsu tell Igneel that he was a human and chose not to be a dragon!?!!?

Back