• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Clubhouse Coffee Lounge

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Just popping in to say I would definitely join a Zelda club <3

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
OH please make this happen!!! I will gladly join!!! I LOVE the mystery dungeon spin off games. Oh, this is such a magnificent idea!

*gasp!* We've got another enthusiastic PMD fan on board?? :D Hurrayyy! That makes me happy to hear. :')

Hopefully the club can feel as much like Wigglytuff's Guild as possible, hehe! 🙏 I'm no match for Wigglytuff as a guildmaster, though. x3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oooh, sweet!! ^-^ Would it be okay if I sent you a draft for the Mystery Dungeon club beforehand so you can look it over? :) I'm a bit worried that my lil' plan might be too unconventional, ehehe!

Oh my gosh, yes please!!! Maybe there can be a starter/partner gimmick to the club, too! Not just because I'd want to partner up with you, of course! 😇

Years
Would anyone be interested in art club? A place where you could talk about your favorite artists, whether they are artists of today or the past, and even share your own creations be it paintings, photography, collage art, experimental film, sculpture, illustrations and anything in between?

I would love a place like this, but don't know if there is the interest level to build such a club, so I thought I would throw that idea out here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
An art Club would be fascinating!

Perhaps it'll be a bit more leisurely than the Art board? Like I do like the idea of reviewing and talking about famous paintings that we remember and like.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I second the Art Club! It would also be nice to brush up my art history knowledge too as well as post my own art and WIPs.

I'm not too sure if this has been discussed before but would there be interest in a Dark-type Pokémon fan club? I was thinking of running it but I'll be busy in the next few weeks plus I'm not knowledgeable with CSS. Some stuff could be a Pokémon of the Week (or month), fan art of Dark-types, maybe a tournament with mono-Dark, and posting shinies of Dark-types.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Actually, I'll try my hand at running the Dark-type club and I can work around my schedule. I may not be knowledgeable with CSS but I'll learn using tutorials and stuff. :]

Years

I have an idea for a club called Legends. The theme is mythology and well... legends. You want to talk about Greek Gods or King Arthur? That's the place for you! I will make it if I get enough comments about it or thumbs up.

I will send an invitation by pm to anybody who expresses interest on launch day. I think that might be helpful for club attendance in general to send out messages about the debut new clubs or advertise events sometimes. I feel that there's at times interest in clubs, but we just forget they're there, and that could be a way to highlight what's going on in a way that feels club like :)

Years

I have an idea for a club called Legends. The theme is mythology and well... legends. You want to talk about Greek Gods or King Arthur? That's the place for you! I will make it if I get enough comments about it or thumbs up.

I will send an invitation by pm to anybody who expresses interest on launch day. I think that might be helpful for club attendance in general to send out messages about the debut new clubs or advertise events sometimes. I feel that there's at times interest in clubs, but we just forget they're there, and that could be a way to highlight what's going on in a way that feels club like :)

Yes! Please do make this!

Anyways, I do plan on launching my Spa/beauty club within the next few days! Stay tuned loves!

Years
Eeveelutions would be cool. I'd join! I was wondering if there might be interest in a grass type Pokemon lovers club by chance?

I have a secondary question about the whole Club Idea Party thread. I have floated this idea on staff, and have also sent some private messages to different club goers in recent surveys. After reading many helpful responses I would like to open the discussion up further.

Would any of you club lovers like to see the Club Ideas Party evolve into a hangout? You can still pitch club ideas, but also talk about events, anything club -related and then some, it would be okay to go off topic in this designated area of The Clubhouse. This little corner would be DCC content on steroids.

Would you like to see The Club Ideas Party turn into something like this? Do you think that is something we don't needy, and that The Club Ideas Party shouldn't be changed? Or perhaps you would like to have 2 separate threads, keep The Club Ideas Party as it is, and just make a brand new thread for small talk? I'm still taking feedback folks!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I was wondering if there might be interest in a grass type Pokemon lovers club by chance?

Oooh, oooh! Grass-types will forever be my favorite Pokémon type, so you can definitely count me in! 💚

Would any of you club lovers like to see the Club Ideas Party evolve into a hangout? You can still pitch club ideas, but also talk about events, anything club -related and then some, it would be okay to go off topic in this designated area of The Clubhouse. This little corner would be DCC content on steroids.

Would you like to see The Club Ideas Party turn into something like this? Do you think that is something we don't needy, and that The Club Ideas Party shouldn't be changed? Or perhaps you would like to have 2 separate threads, keep The Club Ideas Party as it is, and just make a brand new thread for small talk? I'm still taking feedback folks!

I'd personally love the extra flexibility in this thread! Even if the main focus is still mostly dedicated to club-related discussions, I don't think it would do any harm to let the thread naturally flow wherever the conversation takes it. ^-^

(On an unrelated note, I still haven't forgotten about the Mystery Dungeon club! Life has been throwing quite a lot in my direction, but it hopefully shouldn't be much longer until I get a chance to properly start things up!)

Years
Hi there club goers,

Making some minor renovations. The Club Idea Party is now your Club Coffee Lounge. Keep on sharing club or event ideas if inspiration strikes, but you can also kick off your shoes and just mingle in this space, talk about your day, get to know others. Be merry!

Hop up on the couch. Can I get you something? A coffee, tea, cookie?

Last edited:
Years
A cup of tea would be swell, darling!! This is such a lovely idea.

At the book club the discussion topic is manga and anyone is free to join and share/discuss their favourite manga!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, sorry I didn't get the Travelers' Guild rolling just yet, but I'm hard at work on constructing my plans! I hope you all look forward to it!

Years
A cup of tea would be swell, darling!! This is such a lovely idea.

At the book club the discussion topic is manga and anyone is free to join and share/discuss their favourite manga!

Slides a dish with lemon, cups filled sugar, milk and a box filled with endless tea bag choices.

There are some snickerdoodles in the cookie tin, if I could find someone interested in eatting them. Alas, there's nobody.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oh, I love this! I'll take chai tea with one sugar and a good dash of milk! <333 I haven't heard of snickerdoodles before but I can never resist a cookie!!

How is everyone? I hope more people discover this lovely corner of PC while they're under stay-at-home orders; it's a really nice way to connect! :)

Back