• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Clubhouse Coffee Lounge

Years
What about a luxurious spa/beauty club!?

In this fantastique club, we could discuss makeup, hair, skincare, and everything in between! Give and share tips, discuss the hottest trends, and detail the ways in which we relax.

3-DIY-Healing-Cucumber-Facial-Masks2-750x500.jpg

Would anyone be interested in this club?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It's not something I'm overly into discussing, ahah, even if I do use a lot of beauty products. Perhaps it could be fun to pop in to show off my new creams and get ideas and help on what do with this stupid hair :))

Years
I'm not sure how much my club idea will be popular but...

I'm thinking of a travellers club? Basically a club to talk about different cities, towns, countries.. and the love to travel in general. Would anyone be interested in that? Though here's where my idea for this might get a bit.. obscure? I figure, doing a club like this could be good as a premise, though I was also mulling ideas to add some "oomph" to it.

So my idea is, to call it a sort of "Traveller's Guild". The travellers guild is basically a means to introduce the travel club in general; it's coated in a world built setting.

cb973d07e71ebeaae0bbc56094071d1d.jpg

The club members would be called a 'crew' and the setting has a sort of backstory; the guild members dream to sail around the world for treasure and adventures.

I can assign different roles for each crew member (if they are interested), for example, a "navigator" would be another name for event organizer(s), a "treasurer" would be another name for a role who can help supply prizes, a "astral magician" could with things like CSS, banners, etc. And so on like that. I can of course help to oversee everything. Of course this club will have things like events, prizes, and it can structure the crew members to ranks in accordance to how many places they travel to, or explain the places they want to see, or just talk about different countries or their desire to travel in general.

It's a work in progress, but all in all, this I think could be a fun way to help get members more involved, but.. what do you guys think? Would you like something like this?

I command you to make this club. If you don't then we'd miss out on one of the best ideas that ever been shared here.

In this fantastique club, we could discuss makeup, hair, skincare, and everything in between! Give and share tips, discuss the hottest trends, and detail the ways in which we relax.

3-DIY-Healing-Cucumber-Facial-Masks2-750x500.jpg

Yes!!! Now that's my kind of club. I actually make my own soaps, and have some well-kept secrets of wonderful little shops scattered about Etsy of all organic cosmetics, henna, essential oils and perfumes. I'll sign up fitst day. This is also a prime opportunity for me to harvest all your beauty secrets Lina! I have been dying to know them for years. This is going to be popular club, and attract new faces, I just know it!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Are there any gentleman and ladies among us who would care to accompany me to the symphony or ballet?

*Fans self and holds a pair of silver binoculars up*

l was considering the prospect of creating a classical music club called The Grand Old Opera. It would be unseemly for me to appear alone however, so I will have to quit this endeavor if I cannot expect company. It is my fancy though to attend. Will I have the pleasure of another's company?

Sounds dandy! 🧐 What other details are there for this club? :) Somehow my knowledge of classical music remains limited despite having it stream on the radio all day, but there are definitely songs and composers I adore and would be happy to talk about!

I'm not sure how much my club idea will be popular but...

I'm thinking of a travellers club? Basically a club to talk about different cities, towns, countries.. and the love to travel in general. Would anyone be interested in that? Though here's where my idea for this might get a bit.. obscure? I figure, doing a club like this could be good as a premise, though I was also mulling ideas to add some "oomph" to it.

Ohh, count me in, that would be amazing for a club!

Sounds like a great idea! I'd be up for joining. ^__^

As for my club ideas, here's a general outline for each one:

Wildlife Club - This will be the place for members to gush about all animals, great and small! Here you can just go wild with posting cute pictures or news clips if you wish—it's mostly lighthearted and for fun, but if people like, they can discuss relevant issues, such as the koala crisis Australia is sadly facing. While this is not a club about pets or animal rights (I'll direct such topics to the Animal Freedom Fighters/Cat/Dog clubs!), members can talk about their experiences working with/engaging with wild animals. What kinds of creatures live in your part of the world? Which of them have you seen? Any stories to tell? These types of things! But you really can just spam cute GIFs if you want, haha!

Not just that, but there will be discussions like favourite animal movies/books/games, favourite animal characters, favourite animal-like Pokemon, what made you love animals, your animal plushies... just everything animals! There will be a weekly (or biweekly) poll where members nominate and then vote for an animal from a certain class (mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians, with the cycle repeating). The winners will be put on a leaderboard of sorts, and I will showcase each winner with a short article about them, listing pictures, fun facts, information, care... for that educational touch. :D Anyone can contribute with this!

Upon entering, you get to choose the animal that represents you (your spirit animal) or let an online quiz decide! Maybe even a character from media? As you post, you raise your level. This will be for potential future games between members. :)

Nature Club - Different to the Wildlife Club in that it focuses on plants and the environment rather than fauna! You can talk about gardening, your favourite plants, share tips and information, or talk about the kind of places you like best (e.g. beaches, mountains, forests etc.) and your experiences there! Members can also discuss climate change and similar environmental changes in the world. Share your latest discoveries and tell us what you love about our beautiful planet, and the ways you're looking after it. :) I will also be updating this club in a similar way to the wildlife one, with polls, fun facts and short articles of information. Ohh, and maybe garden contests, if there are enough participants!

I was thinking you choose your favourite plant to sign up and as you post, your plant grows!

Soundtrack Club - I know there a plenty who love this genre, so it should be active enough, I hope. ^^ I myself practically listen to soundtracks alone and I ADORE learning new ones from others, so this the club for sharing your favourite tracks! There is an endless variety to choose from with all the movies, anime and video games out there. I haven't fleshed this one out much but I do have an idea for an event, except it's a secret for now. ;) Would anyone be interested? I'd love suggestions. ^__^

Animal Crossing Club - We need a place to hype about New Horizons!! I only played Wild World and New Leaf but I love these games and can't wait for the next. Who's with me?? There's a lot of potential for fun little events and things, I think! When you join, you choose a villager to represent you (no NPCs, I may need them for events), and then you're greeted by Tom Nook, who happily tells you you're in debt! :') Yup, after plotting your house on the map, you now have to pay Nook 5 posts in order to upgrade your tent to a tiny house! Which of course puts you in more debt. :D The more posts you make, the bigger your house gets, until finally, you get a custom place all of your own!! Just fill out a paper (post) of the theme you want and your furniture preferences, and Nook will have it made for you. It's possible, trust me! You'll see. :)

For events, we can show off our towns or post the funniest screenshot, that kind of thing. ^__^ I'll think of more along the way!

Note: if you haven't been paying off your debt, Mr Resetti will have a stern word with you. xP

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
One thousand yes's to the Animal Crossing club!!! (。'▽'。)♡

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoiler:

I've been considering a Soundtrack club myself :3 so I'd love to co-host one or join yours at least!

Years
Sounds dandy! 🧐 What other details are there for this club? :) Somehow my knowledge of classical music remains limited despite having it stream on the radio all day, but there are definitely songs and composers I adore and would be happy to talk about!

I hope to foster a very inclusive atmosphere, nobody has to be a music buff or play an instrument. If you like any piece of classical music or artist then this a club for you! Even someone with no knowledge of the classical world is welcome to join if they're interested in learning.

I would be applying the term classical genre very broadly to include symphonic music, ballets, opera, whether it is the romantic days of Beethoven or a contemporary artist like Phillip Glass.

I also wanted to give you a thumb up for all of your club ideas. I think there's certainly room for another animal theme club here, especially the way you describe yours because it has some differences from the dog kennel, the little box and animal freedom fighters, since this is a club focussing more on local wildlife, and sharing pictures, story books, plushies and chit chat about favorite kind animals. I love the idea of getting a spirit animal upon joining!

I think this club will stand well on its own, and it may also be fun to work with other clubs for collaboration from time to time. For instance the crises that koala bear are facing is something that Animal Freedom Fighters could be interested in from an animal rights perspective since they're suffering from habitat loss and the introduction of invasive species.

I am a member of the dog club, cat club, animal rights club and look forward to being a member of your club too Clover!

The nature club also sounds like it's own very distinct Clubhouse and I would approve it in a heartbeat. I live in an area with diverse landscapes, forrests, rivers, lakes, caves, waterfalls, mountains and beaches. Climate change is also an issue I am passionate about.

The idea of the plant that grows as you post is also so cute. My favorite flower is a rose, so one day I hope it grows into a fabulous bush as I visit the club!!

Best of luck to all four of your fabulous club ideas!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So... I guess the club is a bust. x:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=428140

Hm, did I do something wrong here? Is it.. too complex? Too confusing? Maybe you guys have some tips?
I think it's cute! Except you didn't use max-width so I can't read it easily on phone d:

I don't think it's a club for me as I don't travel much, is all~

You could advertise it in #events on discord?

We could also make a Bulletin Board post advertising all new clubs in the past month/week? ^^ @ sam

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So I know I've got at least two takers, but how do people feel about an 'unconventional pets appreciation' club. So those of us who own, or just adore, the stranger pets out there can share husbandry tips, help identify species, talk about our enthusiasms, and show pictures! We've already got a cats & dogs club, but how about we get something for the spider, snakes, rodents, insect, lizards, fish, amphibians.. and all the creepy, crawly, slimey, scaley, and spikey lovers on PC?!

5c25cb39fd28a7d11fef2587_Lucas-Harp.png

What do ya say? :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'd absolutely love to join an exotic pets club! I have a pet rat to boast about, and I actually like spiders as long as most of them keep their distance, haha. :P

Apologies for not getting my act together on those clubs I mentioned... again! It's been a trying month for my family; we seem to be stuck on an unlucky streak. But Christmas was nice so our spirits have gone up. :) Hope everyone else had a lovely time!

Now, back to the drawing board for me.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
With the exciting return of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in joining a Mystery Dungeon club? :D

I have a somewhat gimmicky idea on how I'd like to run one, based on a club I used to be active in a few years ago! 💖

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
For anyone still playing Overwatch in 2020, I want there to be an Overwatch Club. I don't want to make it but I still want there to be one, seeing as it's still popular.

Meadow

Years
We sure could use some more game clubs here! I can't wait to approve to approve that Overwatch club and Mystery Dungeon! You guys can do it :D

Oooh, sweet!! ^-^ Would it be okay if I sent you a draft for the Mystery Dungeon club beforehand so you can look it over? :) I'm a bit worried that my lil' plan might be too unconventional, ehehe!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Has someone put together a proper Legend of Zelda club yet? I still have to make my Unconventional Pets club but if anyone wants to take up the mantel of LOZ club I'd definitely join!!

Meadow

Years
Oh my gosh, Legend of Zelda was actually the next thing I had in mind after Mystery Dungeon!! (*w*) I'm veryyyy enthusiastic about the franchise, so I wouldn't mind giving it a go! Unless someone else was already planning a Zelda club, in which case, I'd also definitely love to join! ^-^

On an unrelated note, do you think there'd be enough interest to bring back the Ace Attorney club? It kinda died off more than a year ago with me as the last poster, so I'm not 100% confident, I'll admit! That being said, I'd still love to casually chat about Ace Attorney any day!! :D :D :D

Years
Oooh, sweet!! ^-^ Would it be okay if I sent you a draft for the Mystery Dungeon club beforehand so you can look it over? :) I'm a bit worried that my lil' plan might be too unconventional, ehehe!

I'd be honored! I love things that are unique and different. There's no laws etched in stone about how your club has to be, so if you feel like doing something bold that defies conventions then don't be afraid to bring us that little something new!You aren't required to show me anything, but I'm not gonna turn down a sneak preview if I'm invited :)

Oh my gosh, Legend of Zelda was actually the next thing I had in mind after Mystery Dungeon!! (*w*) I'm veryyyy enthusiastic about the franchise, so I wouldn't mind giving it a go! Unless someone else was already planning a Zelda club, in which case, I'd also definitely love to join! ^-^

On an unrelated note, do you think there'd be enough interest to bring back the Ace Attorney club? It kinda died off more than a year ago with me as the last poster, so I'm not 100% confident, I'll admit! That being said, I'd still love to casually chat about Ace Attorney any day!! :D :D :D

We're gonna have such a lively forum with all these great ideas! I know Zelda will be popular! So take up the golden gauntlet, and get to building!!! We'd love to be home to such a club.

And yes!! You sure can revive your club! You have nothing to lose by opening your doors again, it just might remind people to stop and visit. You are Ash after all, and what rises out of ash? A Phoenix :) I'd dial up all the Ace Attorney fans you know and tell them that you are back in business!

Years
With the exciting return of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in joining a Mystery Dungeon club? :D

I have a somewhat gimmicky idea on how I'd like to run one, based on a club I used to be active in a few years ago! 💖

OH please make this happen!!! I will gladly join!!! I LOVE the mystery dungeon spin off games. Oh, this is such a magnificent idea!

Back