• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Colored Eyes

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Boring brown here. It's weird that most people in my family have colored eyes and here I am with brown. :(

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • My eyes are an extremely dark brown that might as well be classed as black. I hate it, it's such a boring colour. I'd much rather blue - I love blue eyes so much I'd marry someone with them in a heartbeat...

Yeah I like them a hell of a lot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    My eye colour is a grey-ish blue. I actually don't like my eye colour as I find it to be a very generic colour. I always wanted green eyes, but no one in my family has green eyes. From what I remember, I believe almost all of the people in my family have blue eyes. :P

Years
  • Mine are mostly grey with a tinge of dark green.
    Although If I'm wearing red they turn all grey, and when I have a black shirt they go distinctly blue. I'm yet to find a colour that turns them all green, but I have a very limited colour array in my wardrobe.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have blue eyes but they change to green with my mood and with the sun. I'm fine with my eyes though I wish the blue in them was a lighter shade like my dads, but I get complimented on my eyes a lot so I guess it's whatever.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Mine are light brown, with some orangey-goldish tones in the middle. They could be worse, I suppose. At least for being brown, they're anything but dull. :v

Boyfriend has that perfect piercing, crystal blue... and I will forever hate/envy his eyeballs.

pkmin3033

My eyes are a very dark brown; close enough to black unless you look very closely, or catch them in a certain light. I've never really considered them...as far as eyes go they're a bit below-average, as I have to wear glasses, but they get the job done and they're the only pair I have, so.

I guess heterochromia or something would have been nice to make them more interesting, but we can't have everything, right? There's always coloured contact lenses if I'm feeling vain.

Years
  • I have grey/blue eyes. I like em' most of the time, but when I see some people with Hazel coloured or very light brown eyes I kinda wish my eyes were brown ><

Green eyes are also very beautiful, and seem to be quite rare around here..

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • My eyes are a lightish dark brown. I've got asked whether or not I was mixed before because of the lighter shade of my eyes when in fact I'm not. That actually made me kinda happy ahha. :P

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • My eyes are a creek green or, as Audy said, like sewer water. xD They're blue up close, and whatever I wear brings out either colour more, but I still wish they were pure blue. :p

Nakala Pri

Hazel, I guess. :D I'm pretty proud of them, darker skin + hazel eyes always look cool. My eyes are my favourite feature. B) (besides my nostrils)

Can appear VERY green at night, have no idea why. xD

DeeOtter

Woah, what goes here...
    Years
  • They are light blue. It's usually the first thing that people notice and I usually get a compliment out of them.
    I like them. Though I need contacts/glasses to actually see!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Mine are a light hazel-green, at least most of the time. On rare occasions they can also be bluish, which is usually noticed by others before I do. They're not special (I have seen some really interesting eyes like this one girl with silver ones) but I rather like my eyes; they're probably the feature of my face I like most. I wouldn't mind if they were a little darker to contrast my pale skin, though.

Years
  • I have blue eyes. And I get compliments on them all the time. It's weird. People like them because apparently they're "really blue."

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I have blue eyes. They're a medium shade and I guess they're pretty blue because people always tell me that my eyes are "really blue."

Back