• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comedians.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Do you like to BE ECCENTRIC OFTEN; SPEAK LOUDLY, SAY COMEDIC THINGS and OTHERWISE HAVE FUN when it is neither required nor unwanted (aka safe to be comedic)? How good are you at practical jokes and clumsy pranks? Do you swig beer and jeer the brandy often? Let's experience the world of COMEDY AND HUMOUR!

(also share funny experiences here please)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I would like to think that I'm funny, but I'm really that one friend that tries again and again to say funny things, but all that come out are lame jokes. Still, lame jokes are better than nothing. Here's one.

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

(Hint: say it out-loud)
    Elephino!

I'm not sure if it will translate through text, but it's all I got. :/

Sirfetch’d

I am a bit more load and eccentric online rather than offline because I am really shy and I watch what I say quite a bit. While online though, I try to let my sense of humor flow more freely and I will say quite a bit more. However, I don't find myself too funny overall, but just someone who can drop the occasional witty remark.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I can be quite a funny person myself. I sometimes like to say jokes and other things irl as well as online. I have another answer for the bottom joke.

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

(Hint: say it out-loud)
    Elephino!

I don't know but it's not relevant!

Or like this one: I asked someone if I could borrow their newspaper, so they said, "you can borrow my iPad." That spider never knew what hit it.

Years
  • I'm comedic IRL. For some reason, jokes just never come to me unless I try really hard on the internet. I guess it, like comedy in general and most other things, takes practice before it comes naturally. I don't really use jokes like knock knock jokes, I think those are sort of lame. I like playing with English phrasing and wording things in a vivid and eccentric way to portray my humor. I also tell funny stories from my weird life.

Years
  • Yeah I'm a really hilarious person of course, as if you didn't notice I sometimes have pretty hilarious avatars/sigs/usertitles here and I have a fair share of Tumblr posts that can crack you up. Well I guess that's what happens when you expose yourself to so many satirical comedy shows on TV like in my case lol.

I'm more funny online than offline as a result, the reason it's minimal offline is due to my natural shyness.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • I don't consider myself funny in the least bit, but by some mysterious power I can always make my future father in-law howl with laughter. He has infectious laughter so one he starts laughing I cant help but laugh as well.

Years
  • Nah, I'm not one of the comic type.

Oh, not comics. You mean funny! But no, I'm not really a funny person though I tend to be sarcastic and people think it's funny because of how bad I am with sarcastic humor.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I am that kid who's always throwing jokes around, good and bad. And ya, if I'm with good friends, I tend to get animated and loud even, without realizing. :x I take shots at everything, including myself (with a name like Dipu, hard not to!), and it's something I've done for a long time. Making people laugh makes me happy. :D

Although I do have a habit of cracking jokes at the wrong times, every now and then. Oof.

Years
  • I am that kid who's always throwing jokes around, good and bad. And ya, if I'm with good friends, I tend to get animated and loud even, without realizing. :x I take shots at everything, including myself (with a name like Dipu, hard not to!), and it's something I've done for a long time. Making people laugh makes me happy. :D

Although I do have a habit of cracking jokes at the wrong times, every now and then. Oof.

HAHAHAHAHAH you're such a good joker, dipu :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I swear I posted in this thread already..... I guess server problem or something.

Repeating what I thought I said earlier, I've been told by friends that I'm funny before, but I really don't see it myself. A lot of my jokes are hit-or-miss in my opinion. Sometime I say something that sounds funny to me and no one laughs at all. And other times I'd saying something and everyone near me starts cracking up. I guess I just try too hard to be funny and it never always work out.

Also I think some of you guys are hilarious. (An example of that is above me lol.)

Years
  • I'm a sort of person who never really tries to be funny, though sometimes I can get really sarcastic. If I do attempt to crack jokes, though, it's usually a very lame one.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have this theory, that irl, the only motivation for people to talk is to be funny, for instruction, or for becoming acquainted.

I don't like to think of myself as a comedian, but I'm always thinking of great puns and stuff.

Years
  • I like making people laugh because it makes me feel one step closer to actually getting laid achieving emotional intimacy.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I consider myself a funny person a bit, at least in online, but I'm usually doing something funny when I feel like it and want to make some laughs.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Omg, I see what you did there.

gtfo

no we don't joke often enough
    for instance how do you perceive that you call on god to gtfo BiS just because you saw what he did there?
    criminal instincts, I tell you. we've become close to pirates now XD

aand @everybody do you guys remember COMEDY MOVIES??? FUN, RIGHT?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Sometimes I can make people laugh, sometimes I can't. As Dipu mentioned, I tend to take shots at myself as means of joking...usually not other people, though. I just have to be careful about that online, so people don't misunderstand and think that I'm just hoping for someone to tell me that I'm wrong. I:

Other people think I'm funny, apparently.I don't know how accurate that is, though.

Lazer

Geek in the Pink
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    I'm not consciously funny. I just say witty things naturally.

Back