• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Mafia [GAME OVER]

Do you think complicated roles (the ones I quoted and asked to be changed) should be used?

• Total voters
    Years
    Nah those guys were right. gimmepie, the Great Pie Lord of the UG, has been blessed by the Lord's tentacled appendages in honour of not only his righteous search for pie but also his incredible mafia skill and an inexplicably fantastic appendage of his own. He is truly the light within the dark depths of the Underground and an inspiration to all. everyone loves him and wishes they were just a fraction of the person he is. He is a role model to each and every snail, the soul of this gloomy, blood-spattered place.

He is also very modest.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Community Mafia [GAME OVER]

Years
    Community Mafia

Day 3

Apparently it's now raining purple Kool-aidtm

You can either drink it, or shelter yourself.

Also, Bac was eaten by a giant chicken and has fused with it to form a new being that calls itself "The King of Chicken." Bob is now Bob. And Jd is Jaskil.

Oh, and Greybidoof is now officially the superior Bidoof.

I think that's it. Can I go back to death now?

Oh, wait, Bard tells me I need to say he won.

Bard has "Won the game"*

*Terms and conditions apply. Do not expose purple Kool-aid to children under 100 years of age as it can cause rash, hives, blisters, death, and itchy eyes. The Community Corp. is not responsible for any harm come to players of the game, nor are we responsible for any ill effects caused by Bard's rein of terror.

The King of Chicken as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???​
    Definitely not the new GM as ???
    Jaskil as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???​
    Bob as Bob
    Blarzigord as ???​
    The Great Pie Master of the UG as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???