• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    What about we open the radio room once again? It was a total hit during the GT in the summer! :)

I think if we did that, maybe we could try having a music variety. People have different music tastes, and if there was more of a variety, I bet it would attract more of them.

Also, I love your signature. Katy Perry is one of my heroes.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    But in the radio room people each gets their turn to play the song they want one after another, so there's a whole ton of different music genre :)

And thank you, Katy is awesome♥

Years
    I've been so used to seeing Katy Perry themes on LilJz for so long now I'll forever associate him with her. And ironically I've been listening to a Katy Perry song at the time I posted this, sadly it's Roar which is believe is so overexposed.

Years
    The supporter Skype chat is fun! If y'all have skype and arent a part of the chat then I really do recommend y'all join in on the fun!

Years
    Come on the radio room anytime ^^ They just updated (and I'm not sure if I like it) so it's up and running! Usually I'm in there or DJ DOOF and the rest of the gang, playing Pokemon, hip hop, rock, urban, EDM, or foreign music :P We also do comedy. Sometimes jazz and classical.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That's how I was at first. But it's actually interesting to see that many of the members have interesting and great music tastes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You should have come last night with me, bis, sector and Amanda. bis was the DJ for most of the night and he played some awesome kpop music that even I actually liked. Then I shared a couple country songs that they didn't mind at all! So, it's...just all about openness to other musical interests. You can still chat and not listen to the music too...there's controls & everything. xD

I'm not sure if we're gonna be on again tonight...I'm gonna be in class for most of the night so it might be possible~

edit: lol 7,666 posts

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    You should have come last night with me, bis, sector and Amanda. bis was the DJ for most of the night and he played some awesome kpop music that even I actually liked. Then I shared a couple country songs that they didn't mind at all! So, it's...just all about openness to other musical interests. You can still chat and not listen to the music too...there's controls & everything. xD

I'm not sure if we're gonna be on again tonight...I'm gonna be in class for most of the night so it might be possible~

edit: lol 7,666 posts

Hm. I don't know. I've never really been a chatty kind of person when it comes to well... chatrooms or anything. Skype is an exception.

TY

Might try this out. Im always open for new music ^^
    Dont make me the DJ though ;P

TY

I will for sure, would be kinda hilarious to see if someone likes my taste in there, since i havent had that happen yet XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back