• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You are never bored when you're on PC, Drewy. :3

I often get bored only when I can't find anything to post in. My usual routine here on PC is to at least post once every day, although given I've scheduled my computer to be taken in to get fixed or replaced next week I may not be able to accomplish that because I'll have limited access to the forums.

Assuming I won't get my computer back for a while, I'll only be able to get onto PC once or twice a week hence the reason why I'm invisible right now. I don't want to let people know I'm online during then. I mainly turn my invisibility on if it's a serious issue that requires it. I leave invisibility off most of the time.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I meant when I went to see Avengers in theaters, but PC works too. XD

I can't say that I get bored of PC.. I'm not really on enough to get bored of it anymore. ;;;;

Years
    Sometimes I get bored while actually browsing on PC.. but that usually happens whenever I can't think of anything to post or whenever I run out of areas to post in xD

But most of the time when I get bored from posting and or browsing on PC I'll just get off the computer, go lie down, and watch some television :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I meant when I went to see Avengers in theaters, but PC works too. XD

I can't say that I get bored of PC.. I'm not really on enough to get bored of it anymore. ;;;;

ahh, misread...but yes that works too :D

I rarely do get bored myself...but when I do, I find something.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    ahh, misread...but yes that works too :D

I rarely do get bored myself...but when I do, I find something.

I tend to get bored of PC easily if I know there's no place for me to post anymore, especially when I get on during the night hours. That's why I spend so much time thinking of chit-chat threads in the chit-chat & polls section. That's where I frequent the most. I do post in the game sections, especially Pokemon X & Y and Pokemon Gaming Central... but other than that, I don't post as much as I should, so I get bored easily. XD

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I was bored for a long while, but the charm has since returned. I go through that kind of thing every now and then, though, so it's nothing out of the ordinary. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I spent most of the day watching random shows on netflix. I was able to finish half of the season of this one show called House of Cards. It's really good and I am hooked!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Spoiler:

Anyway, I've been trying to watch The Avengers on Netflix. Right now, I don't really feel like watching anything on my iPad though for some reason... even though it is Loki. wtf is wrong with me? lol I told my parents I wanted The Avengers on Blu-ray for Christmas too. I wish Thor: The Dark World was out, and I was watching it over and over and over and over... on my blu-ray player.

Years
    I spent most of my day relaxing as always and the afternoon watching cartoons on Boomerang. Now I'm over here at my grandmother's house to spend the night and sleep over.

Years
    Day's not going well for me, I get abused by my mother again and this computer is still as hot-headed as ever. Man it feels weird being invisible but I'll try and get used to it. Fingers crossed all goes well next week and I don't overheat anymore!

Years
    Overheating can be prevented if you open up the laptop and apply compressed air to it every now and then and also ensure the laptop is properly ventilated as well.

Years
    Overheating can be prevented if you open up the laptop and apply compressed air to it every now and then and also ensure the laptop is properly ventilated as well.

Yeah I heard about that but my family doesn't have access to much of that. I'm considering taking it in next week, so I'll be remaining hidden from non-staff until the process ends.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I spent most of my day relaxing as always and the afternoon watching cartoons on Boomerang. Now I'm over here at my grandmother's house to spend the night and sleep over.

I watch that when I go to sleep. XD

Anyway, I just finished watching The Avengers. NEED MORE LOKI OMG I'M DYING. It was really amazing. I loved the part where Hulk slams Loki around and calls him a puny god. That was cute. XD

My laptop almost never overheats because my room is always so chilly when I go to sleep. Thanks to the whole excessive routine, it's hard to shut it off at night because I've gotten so used to it being on all night. :x I know it's bad for the laptop and battery though. Try being autistic and then we'll talk. :x

Years
    Try being autistic and then we'll talk. :x

I saw that gurl, I happen to have autism so I bet you were surprised one would catch that.

Autism has often had a negative impact on my life, it was what eventually led to me becoming anti-social in real life. I'm also worried I may never even return to work as a result of this. Plus, this is not the first time I've had a computer overheat a lot and shut down on me a lot. I've gone through something like this before, it resulted in me getting a new one.

Years
    Laptops aren't meant to stay on that much unless you customize them! D:
    Take care of it :(
    Right. I know people who have been through so many laptops in the past because they treat their laptops like desktops and leave them running constantly. XD but at least they have also kept the laptops well-ventilated as well..

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I saw that gurl, I happen to have autism so I bet you were surprised one would catch that.

Autism has often had a negative impact on my life, it was what eventually led to me becoming anti-social in real life. I'm also worried I may never even return to work as a result of this. Plus, this is not the first time I've had a computer overheat a lot and shut down on me a lot. I've gone through something like this before, it resulted in me getting a new one.

It's had somewhat of a negative impact on me. My obsessions always get the best of me. *coughlokicough* Not only that, but I'm also not the most sociable person outside of the internet. I can try to be, but it doesn't go over very well. :/

I need a new Loki theme, but I really can't make myself one. :[

Years
    I need a new Loki theme, but I really can't make myself one. :

I know how you feel, I always tend to get so obsessed with something expect me doing themes of that one thing for a while. I likely won't change this one out for a while because of my forced hiatus over the next few weeks, but I really want to another Froakie theme now that I've seen some awesome anime gifs of it on Tumblr lately. Sadly I can't until my computer problem is done with.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I know how you feel, I always tend to get so obsessed with something expect me doing themes of that one thing for a while. I likely won't change this one out for a while because of my forced hiatus over the next few weeks, but I really want to another Froakie theme now that I've seen some awesome anime gifs of it on Tumblr lately. Sadly I can't until my computer problem is done with.

That sucks. :/ I was going to change my theme, but I just changed a little bit of it. Hopefully, it will suffice until my Loki obsession does. I blame Thor 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back