• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Good old Croagunk punishes folks like Brock XD. Anyway, I like its design and caught a bunch of them in the Pastoria Safari marsh. Also, Toxicroak is Commander Saturn's main.
I'll start with a new Pokemon!
Oops, I forgot to continue the cycle, will take care next time :P

Feraligatr

Probably one of my favourite water starters! Gens 1-3 were really good with the water Pokemon we could get as starter Pokemon, and it evolves from Totodile too which everyone loves.

Keeping with the water theme - Lanturn

Lanturn has that really cute paunch underneath that I never noticed until recently. Now I relate to it on so many levels.

Let's keep being aqua - Gyarados!

Azumarill is both cute and really fun to use in battle! :D

Now it's time to give Krokorok some love! ^-^

Krokorok is a Croc, and Crocs are cool

How about Flareon?

Flareon is the floofest of the eeveelutions and that makes me like it a lot!

What about Falinks?

Normally, I wouldn't like Pokemon that are the same Pokemon base copied multiple time but Falinks is an extremely amusing Pokemon that executes that concept beautifully and probably somewhere in my top 10 Fighting-types.

How about Miltank? The poor thing gets bashed so much because of Whitney but it needs love too!

Neat design, balance between cool and quirky. Electric type despite its fish-like design. I think that's quite cool.

Bellsprout

Bellsprout is such a cutie, especially in the anime, and I appreciate it even more after using it on my team during a Get-Together challenge!

How about Jynx?

I really liked the 3 episodes of the anime where Ash won the Marsh Badge, which Haunter was a major part of.

Runerigus

kinda random but, Flareon is great in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, don't sleep on Flareon pls and thank you

Vanilluxe?

Putting a face on a random thing is something I wouldn't consider a good design for a Pokémon. It proved me wrong! maybe.

Mimikyu

Back