• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • Good old Croagunk punishes folks like Brock XD. Anyway, I like its design and caught a bunch of them in the Pastoria Safari marsh. Also, Toxicroak is Commander Saturn's main.
    I'll start with a new Pokemon!
    Oops, I forgot to continue the cycle, will take care next time :P

Feraligatr

Years
  • Probably one of my favourite water starters! Gens 1-3 were really good with the water Pokemon we could get as starter Pokemon, and it evolves from Totodile too which everyone loves.

Keeping with the water theme - Lanturn

Years
  • Lanturn has that really cute paunch underneath that I never noticed until recently. Now I relate to it on so many levels.

Let's keep being aqua - Gyarados!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Azumarill is both cute and really fun to use in battle! :D

Now it's time to give Krokorok some love! ^-^

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Krokorok is a Croc, and Crocs are cool

How about Flareon?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Flareon is the floofest of the eeveelutions and that makes me like it a lot!

What about Falinks?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Normally, I wouldn't like Pokemon that are the same Pokemon base copied multiple time but Falinks is an extremely amusing Pokemon that executes that concept beautifully and probably somewhere in my top 10 Fighting-types.

How about Miltank? The poor thing gets bashed so much because of Whitney but it needs love too!

Years
    • Online now
    Adorable cow and one of my favorite single stage evolution Pokemon ever.

Eelektrik

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Neat design, balance between cool and quirky. Electric type despite its fish-like design. I think that's quite cool.

Bellsprout

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Bellsprout is such a cutie, especially in the anime, and I appreciate it even more after using it on my team during a Get-Together challenge!

How about Jynx?

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • I really liked the 3 episodes of the anime where Ash won the Marsh Badge, which Haunter was a major part of.

Runerigus

Years
    • Online now
    I had a Runerigus and I thought it was adorable. Also Klefki is one of my favorite "object" pokemon, and has a very good typing.

Metagross

Years
  • kinda random but, Flareon is great in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, don't sleep on Flareon pls and thank you

Vanilluxe?

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Putting a face on a random thing is something I wouldn't consider a good design for a Pokémon. It proved me wrong! maybe.

Mimikyu

Back