• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
  • This is just too kawaii I just can't...

Spoiler:

Whoa, love it!

Spoiler:

I love the new look as well.

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Is there an esp Share in the game like there was in X and Y?

If you read a few posts above yours, you would have found your answer...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Leaks/spoiler ahead about Mauville city, avoid if you don't want to see it:

Spoiler:

I'm kinda surprised the Cafe recycles the same interior as the Cafes in X/Y. But wow Mauville looks so advanced now! Makes me want these games much sooner!

Also, if you watched the video I posted earlier where Slakoth is being viewed in the Pokedex, the info section (where the height, weight, type etc. are) is now on the bottom screen while the Pokedex entry is now on the top screen, alongside with the model which you can rotate like in X/Y.

And apparently someone has a set of screenies of some notable landmarks in Slateport: Click here to see them

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Okay I'm going to actually try to avoid seeing the newly revamped Mauville, I've seen a couple of exterior images only. Since the newly designed Mauville seems to be like a new addition including new faculties, it's something I don't want to spoil until actually discovering it in game, I can imagine it feels the same but looks like a new city!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Okay I'm going to actually try to avoid seeing the newly revamped Mauville, I've seen a couple of exterior images only. Since the newly designed Mauville seems to be like a new addition including new faculties, it's something I don't want to spoil until actually discovering it in game, I can imagine it feels the same but looks like a new city!

I haven't seen the place at all, and I plan to keep it a secret to discover too.
    Screams like a school girl! Just 2 more days guys!!!! :)
    Well 2 and some hours (until midnight) sadly, unless one lives in Australia or East Asia that is as it's already the 19th there (or Europe who are going to get the games on the 28th).

Continuing my countdown: 3 Days left, one day for every member of the Weather Trio!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I haven't seen the place at all, and I plan to keep it a secret to discover too.

Well 2 and some hours (until midnight) sadly, unless one lives in Australia or East Asia that is as it's already the 19th there (or Europe who are going to get the games on the 28th).

Continuing my countdown: 3 Days left, one day for every member of the Weather Trio!

1 week and 2 days for me :( ( from europe)

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I haven't seen the place at all, and I plan to keep it a secret to discover too.

I believe it just turned midnight in Japan. We still have about 1 hour to go to 19/11.

Man... Super psyched. The leaks make me want to play the game even more.
    That said, I wonder if Mauville gets its own theme this time because it has been completely redesigned.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I believe it just turned midnight in Japan. We still have about 1 hour to go to 19/11.

Man... Super psyched. The leaks make me want to play the game even more.
    That said, I wonder if Mauville gets its own theme this time because it has been completely redesigned.

Hearing you talk about the leaks makes me want to see them. I guess I'll drop by here for 10-15 minutes until Friday and just post speculation to avoid the spoilers (graphically and story wise).

Btw I read someone bring up in the Battle Frontier Thread that the battle Maison and another Daycare were discovered by leakers, and that the Frontier is being built. Anyone thinks GF will have Day one DLC? Or maybe it'll be open in game after one completes Episode Delta (which will fit in with Emerald's story).

blue

gucci
    Years
  • IGN scored 7.8 with a flaw being "too much water" okay I'm not trying to go against them because I don't like their score, but what do they expect in Hoenn? An example of a misjudgement as on Metacritic the games have accumulated a score of 4.5/5 so far (or 86/100).

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • IGN scored 7.8 with a flaw being "too much water" okay I'm not trying to go against them because I don't like their score, but what do they expect in Hoenn? An example of a misjudgement as on Metacritic the games have accumulated a score of 4.5/5 so far (or 86/100).
    "Too many HMs" made me laugh. It's already less than the originals.

Oh well, not that I trust IGN for reviews in the first place.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    A review about ORAS here. There is one sentence I think lots will appreciate as I know there are concerns about post game content

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...orn-with-mega-evolutions-aplenty-9867873.html
    Reading that is a bit of a relief for me. If what that article says about the games holds true for me, I think that maybe....these could be one of the best Pokemon games I will play, despite Gen 3 being one of my least favorite generations. I don't think that it'll be THE best, but....it's certainly sounding to be quite an improvement over the originals.

IGN scored 7.8 with a flaw being "too much water" okay I'm not trying to go against them because I don't like their score, but what do they expect in Hoenn? An example of a misjudgement as on Metacritic the games have accumulated a score of 4.5/5 so far (or 86/100).
    Eh, I stopped giving a **** about game reviews years ago.

But you have to admit that the obnoxiously large amount of water in (eastern) Hoenn isn't exactly fun.

Years
  • Actually, I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that it can detect a Pokémon's nature, ability and moves before an encounter.

Well that's a sweet anti-frustration method, especially for those who like being specific with their Pokemon.

And I came across even more screenshot leaks on Tumblr:

If you want to avoid spoilers, then obviously don't click these. Be warned, beautiful pics ahead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back