• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I can, it's a waterfall, and he's a water gym leader. He might've gone sight seeing.

I did think of that, but other than the waterfall there really isn't much there for him to view, unless he were into the same things Steven is.

Yes to Scott reappearing; I will be severely disappointed (even more so than if Mega Milotic doesn't happen) if the Battle Frontier does not appear ;;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I did think of that, but other than the waterfall there really isn't much there for him to view, unless he were into the same things Steven is.

Yes to Scott reappearing; I will be severely disappointed (even more so than if Mega Milotic doesn't happen) if the Battle Frontier does not appear ;;

Maybe he could train his Pokemon using the waterfalls. Maybe he'll be behind one and surprise us!

I would too.

Years
    Agreed, the Battle Frontier is one of the many things that made Hoenn so wonderful. Yes, the main story line is extremely important and should be worked on meticulously, it's always easy to notice when the developers aren't as diligent with the post-game material. However, Emerald had an almost perfect post-game, at least for my liking, and it would be a shame if it didn't return in ORAS.

Years
    Agreed, the Battle Frontier is one of the many things that made Hoenn so wonderful. Yes, the main story line is extremely important and should be worked on meticulously, it's always easy to notice when the developers aren't as diligent with the post-game material. However, Emerald had an almost perfect post-game, at least for my liking, and it would be a shame if it didn't return in ORAS.

With the additions to secret Bases it's sure to be bigger now if they do add in the Battle Frontier. We'll have a lot to do. Also there is hope that they may add new areas too, those islands behind the clouds. Also unlike Kalos Hoenn has more legends we can capture in game, two of which are post maingame (Rayquaza and the Lati of our game), along with a trio that can be unlocked at anytime once one get's past Pacificlog town (the Regis) and get underwater.

Years
    Don't forget that there's also the possibility of us being able to find even more legendaries like in HGSS! Though, the Battle Frontier is probably gonna take up a majority of my post-game time XD I love it to death, and it'll be so much more fun to do now that breeding for flawless IVs + EV Training are so much easier.

Years
    Don't forget that there's also the possibility of us being able to find even more legendaries like in HGSS! Though, the Battle Frontier is probably gonna take up a majority of my post-game time XD I love it to death, and it'll be so much more fun to do now that breeding for flawless IVs + EV Training are so much easier.

Oh yeah. They could. I hope they add the Sinnoh and Johto legends to the post game.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I loved how they included a big mixture of legends does in HGSS from all different regions, I hope they do that for ORAS. I'd love to be able to capture the Lake Trio and Darkrai in Hoenn.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Since Steven is champion again, should this mean both Wallace and Juan will be version-exclusives this time around? We really don't want to remove Juan from canon or else it'll contradict the PWT.

Years
    Maybe Mesprit can appear where we get Sunny day. It's sort of a lake, plus it has a connection to the myth of Amaterasu who is said to have owned the Megatama (jewel) Mesprit is based off. Or maybe Uxie who is based off the Yata no Kagami (irc that was it's name of the mirror) which was used to lure her out. Actually...all three could be there. Azelf was based on the grass cutter aka the Kusanagi sword and that area has tall grass nearby so they all would fit perfectly and give the area more meaning. Maybe they can appear post game, but invinsible (like in the anime). That way the Devon Scope will have more use as I only recall using it once or twice...for Kecleon blocking the way.

Years
    Since Steven is champion again, should this mean both Wallace and Juan will be version-exclusives this time around? We really don't want to remove Juan from canon or else it'll contradict the PWT.

Look at Green/Blue: he's a Gym Leader in GSC/HGSS (which takes place after RGBY/FRLG), yet takes part in the Champions tournament. Likewise, Giovanni, who left his position as Gym Leader, is in the Kanto Leaders tournament. Alder and Steven are also not Champions in BW2 and Emerald respectively, yet they take part in the Champions tournament as well. (And Steven is in it alongside Wallace, to boot.) And on that note, a lot of the "third" games have different plotlines to their counterparts, so canon's already screwed up as is.

Anyway, I'd still like Juan to appear, but not as a Gym Leader.

Years
    Anyways Wallace not being champ screws that canon up even more that Juan who is said to have been a gym leader before Wallace was but went back to the job in Emerald. Besides PTW can be debated as not being canon.

Years
    Juan felt kind of like a rushed addition to the game in Emerald, not sure why, maybe it's just me. Anyway, I've never really seen him as a relevant part of Hoenn, so I wouldn't mind if he was left out of the games, or played a minor role as a trainer one could challenge post-game. I wouldn't complain if they made Sootopolis gym a rotation battle against both Juan and Wallace. o:

Years
    Rotation battle against two people? That would be odd... Another double battle gym maybe.

I wonder if they'll add anything to double battles seeing how they were first introduced in Hoenn. Maybe more in battle combo moves (like the Oath moves) between two Pokémon can be added? GF did say they were changing the way battling is done for these games. Of course they may have been speaking of the Primals or the new Megas, or the redesigned battle graphics, or all three...maybe even more.

I wonder how long it'll take for more scans to come out, this is the longest time I've seen between leaks of the same issue...

blue

gucci
    Years
    This is a decision that they've never had to make before with Juan, so it's literally a 50/50 call as to whether he will be in the games at all or not. As Pinkie-Dawn said he did appear in the PWT in B2/W2, so it would seem a little odd to remove him completely. Even if he doesn't take his role as Gym leader, he could still be a part of the games as a contest coordinator or something.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Ugh. I'm still dying to hear news about the PokeNav.

Brawly's new design is really cool. I find it way more fitting than his original outfit.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    That's a pretty dope Pokedex, loving the monoscreen.Also Brawly looks like he can get in a brawl, which is pretty much the point, eh? Now stop drip feeding us man, this is torture! Madame Pikachu sounds like you can customize your Pokemon for contests, which could be amazing. Hybrid Contest/Musical and Secret Bases/Underground already sound cool,so I wonder what's next. Frontier/BW multiplayer?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Maybe Juan can just be a contest trainer or the mayor of Sootopolis >.> Also, I find Norman being too Japanese-y in the new artwork :o

Years
    Does anyone know what Madame Pikachu is about? Why the Madame part if it's a customization? Is it something else?
    Brawly looks more like his type now rather than a water type user.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back