• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Consortia] Consortia House Common Room

Years
  • welcome to the consortia house!
    059.png
    House Leader: Tsutarja
    Hey there, welcome to the Consortia Common Room!

Being a part of the Consortia House means that you are loyal to all that are surrounded by you. You value your friendships deeply, and are not afraid of any obstacles you may have in your life. Remember that we are all in this together, and with a strong bond between everyone, we will show what there is to be the best team this Get-Together!

This thread is for members of our house to hang out and converse on general topics of discussion, similar to other Daily Chit-Chat threads around PC. Feel free to introduce yourselves to get to know each other, and ask any questions you may have for either me or your housemates!

5wvXfnx.gif

Last edited:
    Years
  • <p>gonna do so many events and probably some MK8DX. That is in between classes and work and whatnot...</p>
    I know how that feels! I'll be busy quite a bit at work too but hopefully it's enough time for me to squeeze in for the GT 8)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    hope yall are as ready as i am to kick some ass!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hi all!

I've used Arcanine a fair bit in in-game runs, so certainly content with the team choice I got. Using a Growlithe in a run of Crystal atm actually! :B

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey pals. I'm not sure I'll participate much in events, haha. But the fun part of GTs is the everybody is so focused on hanging out! Somebody ping me on discord if another VC starts pls? (:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • What up peeps! Can't complain about the mascot and color choice since who doesn't like Arcanine and Buizel and Infernape are my favorite mons xD

As for events, looking forward to helping us get some points in the battling and trivia sections!

Years
  • What up peeps! Can't complain about the mascot and color choice since who doesn't like Arcanine and Buizel and Infernape are my favorite mons xD

As for events, looking forward to helping us get some points in the battling and trivia sections!
    Welcome! Glad to have someone to help us out in the battling areas :D

Back