• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I don't need tha internizzle ta spread mah mixtapes like tha fire it is fo' realz. Also messin wit mah homie STOCC aint suttin' we can let happen. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy. Shut down tha internizzle!

[Vote]Shut down the Internizzle

[Vote]Subtract One Day

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    [Vote] Enforce Net Neutrality

and

[Vote] Add One Day

Keep this shitshow going!!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I've decided to make a public post about the 3 biggest threats in the game, JD, Desi & GP.

We need to take these players out, soon they'll be able to run the game. Desi , for example, is likely allying with a lot of people. He's not a loyal player though. He's been playing both sides for a large portion of the game, giving out information to both parties for his own benefit.

JD is almost 100% Desi's closest ally. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised is we get a merge from them soon. A two player alliance of these powers is very threatening, especially if neither would betray the other.

GP, I mentioned you, but you seem good. I'm prepared to not target you. Of those 3 you have no super close allies with eachother, unlike the JD & Desi duo

Years
    Well that was way of showing my love to my allies, Nana-cannon......corp.

Start with a blast! Other reason for attacking EC was someone attacked me at day 8 I dunno. I think that was EC but even if he wasn't the one then
    /shrugs

Back