• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Fun fact: all corporations coming together and becoming the government is the prologue to WALL-E. I can't see how this could possibly go wrong.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • APOLOGIZZLE BUT THA' UNIT FOXRALLY WILL HAVE TO ACCUSTOMIZZLE ITSELF TO SPEAKIN' IN THA TONE WHICH OUR BIZ PARTNERIZZLES TALK IN. ANY CLAIMZ THAT COGZ, INCIZZLE IS RELATED TO A CRIMINAL GROUP IS PURE SIZZLEOIL.

ALSOZZLE, THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL FOO' INVESTORS THAT THEY SHOULD PROBABLY INVEST IN YA BOYS (US). YOU WON'T REGRETIZZLE IT.

AS FOR THE VOTEZ, I [VOTE] CUT POLICE FUNDING, BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED THOSE DOUGHNUT-EATING FOO'S.

Years
  • I mean, we can sell guns to anyone. I just like not making it easy for Pecilia to break into my house.

[Vote] Increase Funding

I'd like my investors to do the same.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Corporate Mafia

Meanwhizzle in Cogz Inczzle

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Sure, I'll be an armchair investor and just do what the board of directors tell me to do.

[Vote] Increase Funding

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I finna inform all investors dat helpin NCEC will result up in a militaristic five-o state n' dat they pretty much capped a gangbangin' finger-lickin' shizzle load of people. They're mo' likely ta blast you wit they weaponz of mass destruction rather than push dem ta you, fo' realz. Also currently bein tha top dawg up in tha industry make dem a primary target fo' tha rest of us, so you scrilla is goin ta be wasted.

Also holla at mah pimp Nero, you tha real MVP.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • [Fund] Nuclear Arms

It's all started from creating cute weapons into planning a massive destruction. I don't know if the Moon has been made inhabitable yet.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • OKAY, AT THIS POINTIZZLE YOU ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO GIVE NCEC A FREE WIN. WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING WEAPONS AGAIN?

[VOTE] Destroy All Weapons Caches

Back