• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    [Vote] Subsidise Precious Metal Mining

Our thugged-out asses here at Gindizzle fo Yizzle we also push gold chains, which require our asses ta have dem precious metals. Gold chains is tha appropriate accessory fo' all thugs n' if you be thinkin you thug enough ta shiznit one of our thugged up chains you can loot one fo' only $1000.

[Vote]Add One Day

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    [VOTE] Subsidize Common Mineral Mining
    [VOTE] One more day

COGS, INC SUGGESTS YOU ALL LISTEN TO USER GIMMEPIE ABOUT THE PASTA. COGS, INC DOES NOT TRUST PASS.TA.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Pasta and the upcoming famine have been a scam the whole time. Not buying it. Literally.

As for the votes...

[Vote] Cease All Subsidies
    No more mining. Let's get our folks out of the mines and into the light.

Speaking of the light...
    [Vote] Add One Day

Just because this shit show should continue for as long as possible for ultimate laughs.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    [Vote] Add One More Day

I'm not really against the common metals either, nanobots use both :) But I'll keep my vote where it is for now.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    [VOTE] TAKE DOWN THE INTERNET
    [VOTE] ADD ONE DAY

TOONTOWN OPERATES ON THE INTERNET AND WE MUST HENCEFORTH TAKE DOWN THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM.

COGS, INC. INSURANCE IS STILL FOR AUCTION FOR THE PRICE OF 50B IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

Back