• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
Granted, but it's so hard that only few people can complete it. And no, you, me or anyone on this forum is not included in those few people.

I wish for Mafian Malamar game, that is spin-off of Detective Pikachu.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted but turns out there are no Malamars in the game and the title lied.

I wish Legendaries could be found in the wild, and there are multiple of them.

Years
Granted! Every Pokémon is now consider as legendary and original legendary Pokémon are removed from the game.

I wish Rampardos had better movepool in Gen IV.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted! Rampardos can now learn Surf, so that way it can easily move around in pools. ;D

I wish the move Cut didn't exist.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Granted, now we will never ever be able to get TMs and items that are stuck behind trees.

I wish to memorize all the routes without having to look on the map.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but then soon you forget it all and will have to check a map in order to remember

I wish there was an ability that raised the chances of finding a shiny pokemon with perfect IVs

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Granted, but its HP diminishes every turn if it isn't hailing! And no, it doesn't have Snow Warning. ;P

I wish you could change the type of Poke Ball of an already captured Pokemon.

Meadow

Years
Me too! No corruption necessary. :D ...Uh oh, I think Arceus is angrily glaring at me right now. *sweats*
Granted, but you'll have to release and re-catch your Pokémon in order to do that, and they will lose all their memories of you. =(

I wish fully evolved starters were as powerful as legendaries.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted, but now you can't the final stage evolutions until level 60.

I wish Take Down didn't cause recoil damage.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Granted, but now Ember causes recoil damage. Good luck starter fire Pokemon.

I wish for a Pokemon plushie.

Meadow

Years
Granted, but the plushie is actually evil and is secretly plotting world domination!! ...Okay, I'll stop. =(

I wish Heart Scales were a lot easier to obtain.

Meadow

Years
You shouldn't have wished for that! It was already going to be granted, but now you have to wait two years per movie instead of one year... D:

I wish there was a virtual reality Pokémon game.

Years
Granted, but when you wake up you realize that your mom is Agent Smith, the Pokemon professor is Agent Smith, your rival Agent Smith and all three of the starters have Agent Smith's head.

Okay, let me rephrase this. I wish I never ran out of Pokemon movies to watch in my house-- I must have a neverending stack of feature films on DVD at my disposal.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Ohhhh. xD Granted, but... hmm... 90% of them turn out to be Digimon movies which only contain brief Pokémon cameos! >:D

I wish there was a Poison/Ice-type Pokémon.

Years
Granted, but it's Mythical Pokémon only obtainable in Japan for 5 hours that can't be traded or transferred to other games.

I wish that Poison/Ice-Type Pokémon was snowman with signature attack.

Meadow

Years
Granted, but the snowman Pokémon is super clumsy and always poisons itself by accident while using its signature move! =p

I wish all Legendaries were allowed at the postgame battle facilities.

Last edited:
Back