• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I donated to tier 3 (gold I assume, donated before this system became active) with €15, then added up 10 extra because reasons.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    If you guys are willing to bump me up to Crystal then please do. *nudge nudge wink wink*

jk, $20 is about a week's worth of allowance here, and I can buy 3DS cartridges once every 2 months so I think I can manage to donate. Just need to get my PayPal up and running first.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I need to get myself up to crystal now that it's been mention. Slight missing my name being blue than the gold on me currently.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I donated $30 on this account, then I donated $20 for Leaf Storm (my old alt), so technically I donated like...$50 or so bucks to this site. Plus $10 as a gift for Kanzler so he can get Crystal Tier. I want to donate more if I can though! PC needs lots of love <3

Years
    I never donated my own supportership because of the very strict nature of my mother who bans me from using money for "unnecessary" purposes. I got my initial Tier 4 supportership (now part of the Gold Tier) back in 2012 when Oryx (aka Toujours) won it as a prize in a Get-Together event and gifted it to me as a birthday present.

PEDRO12 aka Echidna then took me by surprise a few weeks later by donating $5 in my name, bumping me up to a Tier 5 (which is Crystal under this system) which I guess I really do feel happy accepting because with this system I get to have a nice blue username. The color goes so well with a lot of my avatars/sigs, plus customizable usertitles are a feature I'm definitely lucky to have. I really feel lucky that I even got supportership to begin with, especially given I used to be jealous of other supporters and their customized profiles.

If my mother wasn't so rough on me, I would have actually tried to donate for my friends because there's so many that I think deserve a beautiful italic username and access to our juicy stuff.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I have a really bad habit of mistaking whom I've gifted for. I'll see names and think "That's one of the peeps I've donated for" and I look on the list and it wasn't me at all @_@

I've donated for quite a few names and have clearly lost track. Oh! Speaking of free money, the whole reason I've waited so long for my pension + backtime is because the school is run by asshats who don't know what a subpoena is. They never responded to any of the inquiries by the Social Security Administration, but thankfully we gave them all the necessary paperwork and now I'm looking at rolling in it real soon. c:

By the way, that means donations for PC. Most likely. What I'm going to hate the most is the complaints that I could spend the money on better things, that's going to be a pain to hear. Last time I dropped a good amount I got flak over it. It's like, "this is my money, and I'll spend it how I please tyvm." $800 is nothing when after all is said and done I'll have over $10K saved. PC is significant to me.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have a really bad habit of mistaking whom I've gifted for. I'll see names and think "That's one of the peeps I've donated for" and I look on the list and it wasn't me at all @_@

I've donated for quite a few names and have clearly lost track. Oh! Speaking of free money, the whole reason I've waited so long for my pension + backtime is because the school is run by asshats who don't know what a subpoena is. They never responded to any of the inquiries by the Social Security Administration, but thankfully we gave them all the necessary paperwork and now I'm looking at rolling in it real soon. c:

By the way, that means donations for PC. Most likely. What I'm going to hate the most is the complaints that I could spend the money on better things, that's going to be a pain to hear. Last time I dropped a good amount I got flak over it. It's like, "this is my money, and I'll spend it how I please tyvm." $800 is nothing when after all is said and done I'll have over $10K saved. PC is significant to me.

Hey, as long as you use part of that money to deliver a blanket to your house ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You have a cute heart, Inyotef <3

Money is a worry for me nowadays... I still haven't found a proper job for August, which is when I really need one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm at lowest of the low when it comes to supportership tiers, haha. I've donated only around $10 or so.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I'm slowly looking to donate more and more. Even this month I managed to donate 10 euros whilst being very low on funds (like seriously, I don't know how I'm going to eat next week at the rate I'm going). I think I've donated like 30 euros (don't know what that is in $, and cba to look right now). That will increase next month, I'll probably donate like 70 euros to get to a round 100. Then maybe 50 a month? Not sure how I'll get it to work but we'll see.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Hey, as long as you use part of that money to deliver a blanket to your house ;)
    I will be getting a queen-size bed and a comforter, and stowing away the comforter until winter. Also, my summertime blankets are getting ripped up by my kitten who thinks they're a toy, so I'll have to buy new ones of those :P

and thank you, Rika. :D

I wonder how much beds cost? I should be able to afford it.

Circuit

Years
    I'm sure this is a reference to something but I don't know what... I still found it funny though. :P

Pretty sure I saw someone else use 'moneys' here on PC after I posted that, but can't remember who or where... But I didn't intend it as a reference XD

Years
    Yeah, a bed's definitely going to set you back a bit. Especially the mattress. :X I recall our mattress here being...not the cheapest thing in the world, I don't remember the exact price, but it's also a king sized one so yeah.

Buy your kitten a scratching post if it's tearing up your blankets. :P Or at least get some cardboard. I swear my own cat went nuts for cardboard before he realized that oh hey he actually does have proper scratching posts to use one of which is one of those cardboard ones I guess.

Years
    I remember getting the bedspread for my college room at Bed, Bath and Beyond (not in the beyond section!), and luckily they had mattresses already at college. But it's always a pain to put them on, I tend to get them messed up and make them wrong without guidance. My college bed tends to be a mess.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I currently have a sofa that converts to a bed every night (my loft is spacious, but i gotta have the best of both worlds, ya know?). I'm getting an apartment in the summer, so I can be nearby my new tech job and my uni, so I have to get some money saved up for brand new furniture such as a bed at least!

Went to IKEA in Kansas City two weekends ago, and it has amazing furniture and I am totally going to be shopping for a bedroom set there. It's so cheap! found out there's one in metro Houston, wee!

Years
    I've gone through the local IKEA before...possibly almost gotten lost in there...oh god so much stuff in there. I actually went there to look at desks when I was trying to replace mine a while back, and...I didn't buy a desk from there, I got it from elsewhere, but they still had some pretty neat minimalist desks there. I would have been tempted to get one if I didn't find one I liked better someplace else.

Ooo that chair. I don't know if I agree with the colors, but that looks kinda comfy.

Circuit

Years
    My sofa came from IKEA. It cost me 180 euros (which is like... $210 or smth?) and doubles up as a double bed when people stay over. It also has some cool storage space for extra pillows and blankets and whatnot. It's quite awesome. The only problem is that one of the legs hasn't been threaded properly for a screw, and needs to be taken back. I should have done this last month, but never got around to it. I'll do it tomorrow probably. I will have the day off being ill and all >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back