• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Oh... okay? Just don't get the wrong idea about me. ._. I don't really like people who do that without getting to know me.

Anyway, my ex was on ROTC. I went to his military ball when we were dating. I can't remember why we broke up now but... I haven't seen him in ages. I don't really care about him anyway though. *shrug*

Which branch, and what was his rank? What did his shoulder cord(s) mean, if he had any?

I got out as an E-5 with a drill team cord, I think. God, it sure has been a while since I've thought about this stuff... xD

In the past I had an honour guard cord, a cadet of the month cord, and a colour guard cord. Even after I got my honour guard cord taken back I kept the ribbon as proof I did it. Those were the days, Khilia ogling my uniformed demeanor like the dame she is... :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Which branch, and what was his rank? What did his shoulder cord(s) mean, if he had any?

I got out as an E-5 with a drill team cord, I think. God, it sure has been a while since I've thought about this stuff... xD

In the past I had an honour guard cord, a cadet of the month cord, and a colour guard cord. Even after I got my honour guard cord taken back I kept the ribbon as proof I did it. Those were the days, Khilia ogling my uniformed demeanor like the dame she is... :P

To be honest, I don't even remember. O_o I just know he was in it. I lost contact with him after him and I broke up. So, there's really know way I can ask him either. He had a lot of problems too, and it was something I couldn't handle very well. Plus, he stole some of my games and sold them at a place called Bookman's. ._.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    To be honest, I don't even remember. O_o I just know he was in it. I lost contact with him after him and I broke up. So, there's really know way I can ask him either. He had a lot of problems too, and it was something I couldn't handle very well. Plus, he stole some of my games and sold them at a place called Bookman's. ._.

That's a bad cadet D:

I think it's across all branches that if any allegations of stealing can be convincably relayed to the instructors, discipline within the program can be taken. It's even in our cadet creed, in both AJROTC and AFJROTC.

I...
    Am and Army Junior ROTC cadet. I will always conduct myself to bring credit to my family, country, school and the Corps of Cadets. I am loyal and patriotic. I am the future of the United States of America. I do not lie, cheat or steal and will always be accountable for my actions and deeds. I will always practice good citizenship and patriotism. I will work hard to improve my mind and strengthen my body. I will seek the mantle of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life. (May God grant me the strength to always live by this creed.)

Holy crap, I haven't recalled that in forever! I can't believe I remember that... xD

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Yeah. It was awful. My mom was absolutely pissed over it, but you can't blame her though either. I was never able to recover the stolen games either. The worst part of it is that he claimed I gave them to him. I never said he could have them. I said he could borrow them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's always amazing to have a supportive significant other, who will always be there for you through thick and thin. Learned my lesson when I was with my first bf. He was always....how do you say this now that I recall...narcissistic. But then I was only young and immature then, so I'm not too surprised.

Years
    I myself have never had a girlfriend, so I haven't had to know what being dumped feels like. But I can tell how some take it, and how they're finding out that they should...

At least I signed up for a few clubs at yesterday's involvement fair. Hopefully i'll get to meet some people...

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I don't even remember my first boyfriend. O_o I've been with so many guys during my n00bish years though. It took me a while to finally find the right person. <3 He's literally everything to me, and I love him so much. He doesn't care that I'm a fangirl either, so I'm free to be myself and still be in a totally committed relationship!

My last boyfriend though... omg. He literally dumped me by leaving Facebook and never returning. I had to find out from an ex-friend of mine that said ex-bf didn't love me and left and I'm like... seriously? How is that even mature at all? It pissed me off more than it did upset me because it was so stupid. The least he could have done was face me. Yes, I would be upset if he dumped me. Every girl is like that when she gets dumped. -_-

Years
    my first girlfriend was amazing and i loved her. we dated for a year and we broke up because she moved to oklahoma and her parents didn't want her to be stressed with a long distance relationship. i didn't take it so well. since then she's moved back to texas, and i've actually been meaning to get in touch with her.

my second girlfriend we dated freshman year and it was for three weeks. i got too invested in the relationship, she didn't care as much and backed out. it was better for both of us, but at the time i found it really harsh and resented her for it. i see this relationship as a huge mistake, because we had literally nothing in common and i only dated her because i was feeling extremely lonely at this time

those are the only two i've been a part of

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I think I've said as much as I can about my past relationship in GC already...

more than anything it was just stressful. I didn't even have a clear concept of what anxiety was for the longest time and now I'm trying to figure out how to make it go away... I worry myself to exhaustion over the most trivial and menial shit. Like, good God. What was that? Small talk with the psychiatrist? And you're shoving your head into the car ceiling over it? Huh?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I think I've said as much as I can about my past relationship in GC already...

more than anything it was just stressful. I didn't even have a clear concept of what anxiety was for the longest time and now I'm trying to figure out how to make it go away... I worry myself to exhaustion over the most trivial and menial shit. Like, good God. What was that? Small talk with the psychiatrist? And you're shoving your head into the car ceiling over it? Huh?

Sounds a lot like me. :/ I'm actually have dental surgery in February, and I'm literally so nervous that I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs. It's not really anything to worry about because I'll be out cold in the hospital. Due to my extreme fear of needles and dentists, I have to be put to sleep. I guess I could just be nervous about the IV they're going to give me, considering the bad experience I had with an ignorant nurse. D:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Sounds a lot like me. :/ I'm actually have dental surgery in February, and I'm literally so nervous that I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs. It's not really anything to worry about because I'll be out cold in the hospital. Due to my extreme fear of needles and dentists, I have to be put to sleep. I guess I could just be nervous about the IV they're going to give me, considering the bad experience I had with an ignorant nurse. D:

I had IVs stuck in my hands in the ER back in July. One of them clotted though and it was really annoying, smh :\

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Ugh. I don't even want to discuss the bad experience I had. It's only going to make me more nervous. A lot of people say it's no big deal, but it actually makes my anxiety over them worse when they tell me that. ><

I'm not scared of needles but dentists are awful. While I'd love to just not go there at all, it's better for me to since then I can be sure my teeth don't have problems (worth the brief 15-30 minutes of nervousness during teeth cleaning and x-rays). Thank goodness mine are very straight and clean overall so I have little problems in general aaaaa.

Years
    I haven't been to the dentist's since...late 2013? Early 2014 or something like that? I'm just concerned that i'll be told i'll have to get my wisdom teeth taken out, and that's not exciting at all. :x

But I don't remember last time I had surgery, but I did have to get a root canal in early 2012.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I don't really have any problems with any kind of doctor. I haven't had to and most likely won't ever get my wisdom teeth removed. And the biggest operation that's been done to me yet was when they operated on my ankle. They cut it open and then drilled a hole straight through since I don't have any cartilage. Hopefully that's the most I ever have to do because I'm not scared of doctors really I'm just scared of dying. I'd like to be awake when I go and being put out for operations scare me because if I die I'd never even know it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I don't really have any problems with any kind of doctor. I haven't had to and most likely won't ever get my wisdom teeth removed. And the biggest operation that's been done to me yet was when they operated on my ankle. They cut it open and then drilled a hole straight through since I don't have any cartilage. Hopefully that's the most I ever have to do because I'm not scared of doctors really I'm just scared of dying. I'd like to be awake when I go and being put out for operations scare me because if I die I'd never even know it.

omg... don't say that. >_____< Don't make me more nervous than I already am. ;o; Anyway, I've had my tonsils and adenoids taken out when I was about four or five once. Other than that, I can't really remember anything else being done. D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have been having almost-perfect teeth all my life. Only had one or two cavities. I'm serious.

I also have been screened for wisdom teeth and don't have any...yet.

Years
    I had to have like, one tooth at the back removed given how so bad I am at keeping to a brushing schedule. It's probably why I always fear dental appointments.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I haven't really had any serious trips to the dentist besides the normal checkup. However there was this one time during one of my high school basketball games where I got elbowed pretty badly in the face and one of my teeth twisted. Cause of that I ended up getting braces :/ Haven't had anything pulled out or fillings or whatnot. I've had more trips to the physio for all them sports injuries than I have with dentist trips.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I've barely ever been to the dentist. I've never had a filling, tooth removed or anything like that. My teeth are weird though, and I'm pretty sure I need braces... I just can't be bothered to work out the German to ask about it XD

I'm sure my wisdom teeth are fine at the moment. I've not experienced any kind of pain with them at all. In fact, I rarely go to the doctor or dentist for anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back