• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I have had a decent start to my day! Hope all goes well at school and such.

On another note, I know the voice actor for Dug. He lives about 10 minutes away from me, haha. He's a really nice guy! When I was littler, his son and me were in the same boy scout troop.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My day is starting okay! It's payday, and I have a tendency to shop. Someone please lock my bank account.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Guys!

Guys!

Guess what!

You don't have to guess, 'cause I'm going to tell you! (Aren't I nice?)

QuikTrip has breakfast pizza.

It's a thing

[CSDCC] the weather channel

And it's good!

My day is starting okay! It's payday, and I have a tendency to shop. Someone please lock my bank account.

I'll be happy to "hold onto" your money for you :)

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Ooh, breakfast pizza! I've had that before IIRC. It was delichus.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've never really liked breakfast pizzas, it's just not my thing. If I'm eating pizza for breakfast it's probably some nice cold leftover pizza with a bunch of toppings that will make me sick in a couple of hours.

I'm more a breakfast burrito man myself. Get some nice cream cheese, sausage, egg, cheese and some sriracha sauce. Mmmmmm.

Years
  • When I first worked at the supermarket I do now, I worked at a different location, and they had this nice breakfast burrito deal on Saturdays and Sundays. Sadly, the location I transferred to two years later doesn't have them. ): But I can always "make my own" at brunch on those days, or on Fridays with the omelet bar.

And the breakfast pizza? I don't get too many chances to have them but they're interesting alright.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I feel really bloated today even though I hardly ate much so this food talk puts me off. Ugh. But what I'm really craving are some juicy strawberries omg.

Some hot tea will help you lots. Especially fruity teas like blackberry, peach, and even green tea.

Oh? You don't think he's gonna hoard your money for himself, do you? :P

He murdered my wallet twice :P

Buoysel

Years
  • Some hot tea will help you lots. Especially fruity teas like blackberry, peach, and even green tea.

He murdered my wallet twice :P

I did not, I only showed her a website to buy awesome things, like this huge sleeping fennekin. It's not my fault if she impulse buys stuff, Like I did

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Too bad there aren't any in Houston or else, I'd be super excited. I have to drive up to Dallas for one. We both checked. xD
    Uh, Houston... we have a problem.

xD

I feel really bloated today even though I hardly ate much so this food talk puts me off. Ugh. But what I'm really craving are some juicy strawberries omg.
    If you've seen Firefly you'll know strawberries are a delicacy. Only when picking up missionary tourists who are "all about the journey" may you get one ;D *twirls rainbow umbrella*

Years
  • I feel really bloated today even though I hardly ate much so this food talk puts me off. Ugh. But what I'm really craving are some juicy strawberries omg.
    I haven't eaten yet today either, I realized not too long ago. Oops.

(Although while there are no strawberries here, I did buy some frozen cherries this week. Was tempted to go grab some of those.)
    I did not, I only showed her a website to buy awesome things, like this huge sleeping fennekin. It's not my fault if she impulse buys stuff, Like I did

Ohhh I would so love to have something like that around here. Pretty sure I could easily find the room in this small place! Even if I ended up using it as a pillow.

There wouldn't happen to be anything like a quilava or furret or something in that size, would there? :D

Buoysel

Years
  • I haven't eaten yet today either, I realized not too long ago. Oops.

(Although while there are no strawberries here, I did buy some frozen cherries this week. Was tempted to go grab some of those.)

Ohhh I would so love to have something like that around here. Pretty sure I could easily find the room in this small place! Even if I ended up using it as a pillow.

There wouldn't happen to be anything like a quilava or furret or something in that size, would there? :D

Not that I know of, you would probably have to commision a custom, but that would run you a couple of hundred dollars probably.

Years
  • I got my first pokemon center plush for christmas. It's a torchic. Sooooo soft oh my god. I wish I had cash to throw into a custom plush

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Some day a Pokémon plush will be mine. What Pokémon it'll be, though, is another question altogether.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I have a few pokemon plushies myself! I have Mega Charizard Y (came with my preorder of ORAS), a Sylveon and an Eevee, an Oshawott, a Pikachu, and a jumbo Fennekin I got in NYC.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back