• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    THE COUNTY FAIR IS COMING to my town and they have CHOCOLATE COVERED DEEP FRIED OREOS. they are so good. and fattening. i tried them last year.

I had a picture, but I need to dig through.

sorry i don't think we'll steer away from food for a while. ;;
    When this was the first post on the new page, my brain thought for a moment that you had made a thread on it and this was the op.

That could totally have been real.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    THE COUNTY FAIR IS COMING to my town and they have CHOCOLATE COVERED DEEP FRIED OREOS. they are so good. and fattening. i tried them last year.

I had a picture, but I need to dig through.

sorry i don't think we'll steer away from food for a while. ;;

OH MY GOD THOSE ARE DELICIOUS.

I have a theme park near me that serves them. Taste like heaven. Terrible for ya. 8)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    When this was the first post on the new page, my brain thought for a moment that you had made a thread on it and this was the op.

That could totally have been real.

we could make a thread in this section dedicated to deep fried goodness y/y?

Years
    we could make a thread in this section dedicated to deep fried goodness y/y?

Here in Australia we have a seafood takeaway shop that sells deep-fried Mars bars. I'm not kidding, it's actually a thing, and they even label it as "famous". I would so definitely not eat one of them.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    A couple of days ago I tried cheeseburger pizza.

It was actually extremely good, though I'm not sure why it was called Cheeseburger pizza aside from the pickle slices on it. The rest of it came off to me as a meat lover's pizza (Not beaf. It was like, pork and chicken I think) with some tomatoes. Still a wonderful experience regardless.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Speaking of pickles, I've had a constant craving for them for months. I'm thinking of investing in a pregnancy test.

Years
    I don't usually like pickles either, although the first time I actually finished a full pickle was when I was out to dinner on New Year's Day and I got a dill pickle alongside my bacon cheeseburger. I finished that whole, to my surprise (although I had to wash the taste down with lemonade). I might try them again next time they're given to me as a side.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I don't usually like pickles either, although the first time I actually finished a full pickle was when I was out to dinner on New Year's Day and I got a dill pickle alongside my bacon cheeseburger. I finished that whole, to my surprise (although I had to wash the taste down with lemonade). I might try them again next time they're given to me as a side.

I like eating a pickle on the side while I am eating a cheeseburger, but I don't like pickles on my cheeseburger. I'm so weird.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    omg... I hate onions, but I loooooove sweet onions. My mom uses sweet onions in a lot of food she makes as well. Like, her spaghetti, chowders... stuff like that. I tried them once after they were cooked by themselves though, and I loved them. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    When you don't like onions, but actually like sweet onions... is like me hating tomatoes and loving ketchup. and ketchup is basically tomato puree. xD

Pickles in my burger, no gracias.

Years
    Pickles is something you put in your hamburger when you know it tastes like shit. Then you don't taste anything but pickle so it's all the same to you.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Pickle haters for burgers are evil, just saying. I mean if you use those store bought stuff sure, but you can you know, take a couple of cucumbers, not dill cucumbers!, slice em with a mandolin and cure em. Take 500mls of White Balsamic, 7 Star-Anise, 2 cinnamon sticks, 200 gr of sugar, and boil it. Take the cucumbers, and like I said, cure em with tons of salt for an hour so. Wash em, put em in there for another hour, and boom! You have amazing homemade pickles for your burgers. Really, the reason somethings just work is cause they do work, with the right ingredients. You just have to learn to go that extra mile and put some love into your food, and not buy ready stuff.

Years
    omg... I hate onions, but I loooooove sweet onions. My mom uses sweet onions in a lot of food she makes as well. Like, her spaghetti, chowders... stuff like that. I tried them once after they were cooked by themselves though, and I loved them. <3

When you don't like onions, but actually like sweet onions... is like me hating tomatoes and loving ketchup. and ketchup is basically tomato puree. xD

I can get the feeling of you two there, because onions are the one vegetable I always want to stay out of whatever I'm eating. Sadly it's commonly used for flavoring so it heavily limits my options, and you know how tough it can be when you're in a dining facility that uses onions in a lot of their meals.

Sweet onions... what the heck are they? I know for sure that I won't like them.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Red onions are the heroes of the new world, bye. People who put yellow or sweet onions on their burger are strange and crazy. Yellow and sweet are great sauteed though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back