• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Isn't it weird that I'm the only person who doesn't even bother to play these online games?
    Nah, I don't really bother either.

I have friends who play poker online and stuff. I wouldn't ever even want to try that out :x I feel like they'll just cheat a lot of money off me.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Gaming Apps don't tend to hold my interest for that long. There have been some that had me hooked for a few weeks, but they all seem to come to an end at some point.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I remember back in 2013 when we were in St. Louis for my brother's graduation, this one mobile game called Llama or Duck really caught the attention of him, my parents and I. It was a really stupid game where you have almost no time to guess if a llama is on the screen or a duck, but it was funny when we had it.

Years
    • Age 36
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    The only apps I have fight now are a Podcasting one, both Five Nights games, and Twitter. I don't really need much else, I don't think.

Years
  • If you wanted something to play apps on like those, you'd likely be best getting a tablet. As i've mentioned, there are some of those that might interest me sometime, but nothing worth immediately shelling out money for.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I rather browse PC or tumblr or instgram or Vine on my phone when I'm bored :3 never play games anymore.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Twitter, Snapchat and Kik are my most used apps right now, I don't really bother with anything else otherwise other than music.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh yeah, snapchat and spotify of course! Looking at people's weird snapstories and browsing music.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Spotify and skype are almost always active on my pc unless I want to play a game or something, then I pull out my other laptop. The most used apps on my ipod are Skype, Kik, Instagram and Meetme which I hardly ever use. I have spotify on my ipod but I hardly ever use it except for when I'm at the gym so I can listen to my classical.

Years
  • I'm usually on Tumblr if I'm not on PC, because it's funny and always a great spot for fanart which leads to discovering new pics I could end up using in my avatars/sigs, or even my profile if I feel like it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Skype and Twitter are my most used apps. And Google Maps as of recently, it saved my ass when I was driving around Houston. :D

Years
  • I've found myself using Apple Maps a lot on my iPhone recently, mostly while I was taking walks around Siesta Key this week. That and sometimes when I take the shuttle to an avenue near college so I know how far I am from certain stores.

Years
  • I remember the times when I used Google Maps solely for looking, since I'm one who's usually facing too much nerve to even leave my house.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Google Maps is okay.. though, I remember that one time that my friend used Apple Maps as her phone GPS, and it led us in circles through a giant parking lot, and none of us have ever used it since. .w.

Years
  • I would not feel comfortable having to go long distances on my own, and think I would mess things up fast without any guidance. Even if it's somewhere we've been several times. I remember back in 2008 when we were coming home from Virginia and my twin brother drove at least a quarter of the long way home...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My dad refused to use a gps up until a couple of years ago. We'd be going 90-100 mph on a highway somewhere and he'd have his atlas out just all splayed out in front of him and on the steering wheel and everything. But after my mom complained, girlfriends complained, and pretty much anyone that ever rode with him complained he finally decided to start using a GPS. Which is probably for the best. I could never see myself driving down the road and trying to read an atlas I'd end up having a wreck or something.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Using a GPS can be a bit hazardous at times, I've seen. Haha... My friend's mother argues with hers even though she sets it before she even leaves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back