• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I just changed my theme recently. I actually have to say... I really like this one a lot right now. I think I could probably go back to my old set up during my Loki obsession if I really wanted to.

As for username changes, I made so many accounts in the past before name changes became a thing mind you. More recently, I've been changing it when the chances have come up for me. I really want to change it to Takeru's real name, but I'm not sure yet. I don't think Takeru is going anywhere because as much as I try to obsess over other fangirl crushes... he always comes back. XD

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Not sure where to ask this, but I suppose here'll do. I've seen some donators using the text-shadow effect in their usertitles -- how does one achieve this? Thanks.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • So last night we had a DnD match with a few skype pals and it just went downhill so badly. There was a boss that was advancing down the main hall, and one guy had to manage the switches to stall the boss. Well, the DM and others (not myself) were just goofing off, and it got to the point where the guy doing all the work just snapped and charged the boss. Now, while this seems funny, I found the perfect reference to this in a video.

https://www.tubechop.com/watch/5671723

Its actually amazingly close in reference to our game last night.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I love playing DnD. I play every Tuesday with my friends when we get off work. As an alternative, there is Neverwinter on the Xbox that is pretty cool

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I DnD too much. I've got friends that I go play with every Tuesday and if I can Thursday or Friday, and then I have two skype groups that I play games with. Though one of the skype groups are falling apart because our gm never talks to us.

Sunday:

[4/5/2015 12:49:32 PM] Mr. Nobody: What is our schedule looking like for the game?
    [4/5/2015 12:50:03 PM] Sonata: I'm free Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and then I think sunday
    [4/5/2015 12:58:09 PM] Biggus Dickus: Tuesday is it for me
    [4/5/2015 2:07:44 PM] Mr. Nobody: How about you, Matt?
    [4/5/2015 2:33:53 PM] Matthew Evans: Free Tuesday currently, but my schedule's trying to kill me, so....
    [4/5/2015 2:39:06 PM] Mr. Nobody: Shall we aim for Tuesday, then?

It's now Thursday and we haven't heard from him since.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ah man, I'm so tired of my current teacher and topic. It would be interesting if I could understand what people were saying, but learning about computers using technical German I don't yet understand is torture. That and the teacher talks to us as if we're all fluent in German but idiots >>

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • The professor I have for Discreet Mathematics (Computer Logics) is from India.

Discreet maths! The bane of my existence. Doing it last year wasn't that bad, but trying to learn some complicated logic with a guy that has a tendency to reminisce about the past regularly is really annoying. And like that, he'd do two to five big examples of something on the board, inside the bones of a 50 minute class, get it wrong and then expect us to know it. Honestly, to me, he's long since past retirement age.

On the subject of powerpoints vs writing on the board, I prefer lecturers that use powerpoints. I wouldn't mind if when they wrote on the board, you could actually read their writing but it's worse than a child's scrawl, and I often have to read their board from a distance so there goes those notes.

Years
  • Ergh math. :/

I'm good at arithmetic. So-so at anything above that. I took calculus one time and I'm still surprised I passed that with decent grades (and nope I remember nothing about it by now).

Any other kind of math, forget it no please.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I used to be pretty good at math. And by pretty good I mean it only took 10 or so seconds to do 5 # x 5# multiplication. Then everything went to crap when we started matrices. Never have I had as much trouble with math as I did when we started that crap and never have I been happier about something than when we ended it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • lol discrete math. I'm barely gonna take trig and pre-cal soon. no idea how in the world i'm gonna use that in life.

TY

Math... I hated it so very much but always ended up getting great grades :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back