• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wonder if Mervyn's surprise has occured yet.

Oh and I have nothing to waste my money on. Yet.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm proud of you. I wouldn't donate here anytime soon, as good as the people were, I have other useless things to waste my money on, like SMT: Persona to see what the fuss is about.

I'd rather spend it all on nice markers and draw stuff for people on PC ._.
    Or snailmail them little things <3

;_; It's way nicer than just a blue name..

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd rather spend it all on nice markers and draw stuff for people on PC ._.
    Or snailmail them little things <3

;_; It's way nicer than just a blue name..

Your selflessness is commendable, I'm much too greedy for something like sharing. Yay me! ^^

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Your selflessness is commendable, I'm much too greedy for something like sharing. Yay me! ^^

Haha that's okay! We're all allowed to be a little greedy! :3 After all, gifting someone a donation is just that... a gift.. since people here no longer consider a donation something that isn't just as selfish (they mostly do it MAINLY only for perks and not actually to help steve)
    So if someone were to give you that as a gift, and you'd enjoy that money through other means then it's not money wasted :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd say...

You know, I don't even know the difference between supporter/mod (that is; what do supporters get that mods don't) perks. So... I can't even remember what being a supporter does. XD;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Tier 6's get a higher PM inbox than mods? That... is illogical. XD;

Oh I know why I liked being a supporter. No ads!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Tier 6's get a higher PM inbox than mods? That... is illogical. XD;

Oh I know why I liked being a supporter. No ads!

There are only like 2 ads per page anyways, I don't see how that's a huge problem.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    170? Oh wow.

(And those increases are why I don't think coloured usertitles are needed lol). Omg so low Derk. XD;

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I would donate more money to PC if I had it, but sadly at this moment in time I do not.

I'm not even interested in the perks that come with being a higher-tier supporter tbh. I like this place, I enjoy posting here ^^

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • So my boss tells me to start filling out a time sheet after I was late one day (for an actual good reason) so I can take flexi time when I need it... so I do... then I ask for some flexi time and he tells me I am not allowed to have it without telling me why!! WTF... the mind boggles...

not happy

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah.. my browser blocks ads.. ._. So I don't see anything <3 It's pretty sweet.

I use Safari without ad block(if there even is one). I'd say I suck, but I don't mind ads at all. The only ones I do mind are the ones with volume, and I don't think I ever saw those ads around here before.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I hate the ads that that make this big deal of your cursor passing over them. Like, I'm scrolling down the page, and I happen to nudge an ad, and this thing pops on my page and starts yelling at me ;__;.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Meh, I get one ad (Or "sponsored link") just above the quick reply box, it's not really that much of a hinderance.

And Narcissus, I know what you mean ):

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Meh, I get one ad (Or "sponsored link") just above the quick reply box, it's not really that much of a hinderance.

And Narcissus, I know what you mean ):
    This one in particular about a certain governor who I don't really like.

Hi all I just discovered that dirty jokes are just too damn funny.

How's it going?
    I could go without a lot of the dirty jokes. Most of them are just plain... vulgar. Which.. I guess is the point. But.. a lot of them have no thought. My humor is that of obscure weridness and clever witticisms. By clever witticisms, I mean being a smart ass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back