• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
Years
  • This is usually not like me, but I'm getting a new phone with texting [since that's all kids do nowadays on the phone]. Mom asked me if I wanted an iPhone but I said no. I have a laptop and iPod, so why would I want something like that? =|
    I still feel kinda guilty though. I'm that stingy.
    Haha my post number is a palindrome.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • My mom would be all 'we don't have enough money to donate to websites. :|- I don't know what to get my parents in the slightest. ;;

This year went by pretty slow to me.
    Have you asked them what they want? If you don't know then buy something everyone wants like when I bought them a quesadilla maker. Or you could do something simple and just take them out to eat.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • My Mom is so picky that she turns down reaaally pretty jewelry, so I may just make her a card or something. My Dad said he wasn't sure, and he lives in a different state so I can't take him out to dinner. That and 'm to young to get money to take them out.

Quesadilla maker?

Whut PIXY?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • It looks something like this.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • This is usually not like me, but I'm getting a new phone with texting [since that's all kids do nowadays on the phone]. Mom asked me if I wanted an iPhone but I said no. I have a laptop and iPod, so why would I want something like that? =|
    I still feel kinda guilty though. I'm that stingy.
    Haha my post number is a palindrome.

My dad was thinking about getting me a iPhone but I would see why not wanting one. I need a new phone though. My phone is messed up.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure Android is made by Google right? XD
    Damn, Google have made a lot of beastly things e.g Chrome, Android, Picasa etc. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back