• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Watching ef - A Tale of Memories currently, mhm ..

To be honest, it never seemed that much like a horror anime. The only "scary" thing about it was at the beginning with the rotting corpses.
    Maybe the general feeling is horror-ish?
    And it seems to still be airing too. ;;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

If you call that show mediocre, you have horrible taste.
    If you call that show great, then you have horrible taste.

Watching ef - A Tale of Memories currently, mhm ..

Maybe the general feeling is horror-ish?
    And it seems to still be airing too. ;;

The idea makes it seem like it's a horror show, but the execution is never really that great. Not that it's bad though, I was never a huge fan of horror, anime or not.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I haven't even bought most presents yet. I'm going to in a few days~

If I manage to get downtown in all this snow.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Ah, presents. I just want a few video games, not much. And some new clothes.

Oh and I might get my friends some gifts... :X But I hate wrapping presents.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If you think calling that show great means you have horrible taste, then you have horrible taste.
    If you think telling people they have horrible taste is constructive, then you have horrible taste.

I love unwrapping presents :3 And I love to see the little stack beside me grow as I wrap more and more presents. There's something special about having a pile of presents in front of you~

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    If you think telling people they have horrible taste is constructive, then you have horrible taste.

I love unwrapping presents :3 And I love to see the little stack beside me grow as I wrap more and more presents. There's something special about having a pile of presents in front of you~
    Isn't that the best thing ever? :D I love this time of year. Well, Christmas is in less than a week now~

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

I love wrapping! @_@ Maybe because I'm really good at it.. I can wrap almost anything perfectly, even if it's in an odd shape haha.. it's like.. a hidden talent :3

I have still to draw pictures for people and send stuff out in the mail! Rush rush rush!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I haven't figured out what I wanted to get my mom yet but man I can't believe it's Christmas already. This year had went by very quickly.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    My parents said it was alright for me. I just need them to put money in my Paypal account. I still need to get something for my parents though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back