• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    lmao whoops i didn't even check what the topic was about :B my bad.

no gore for me pls.

Years
    What about my new avatar?

Bannette is p cute.

Welp, I almost went catatonic today. That's always fun.

That's never great. Sorry that your day wasn't so great (though that might be an understatement given "catatonic"), and I hope tomorrow is better!

I have no motivation to do anything rn so I'm watching old episodes of the simpsons

pkmin3033

Another day, another headache...this is the fourth day in a row now. I'm starting to grow concerned, as it's coming and going in severity. Not sure if I should go into work today...

Years
    I just found out I have to wear glasses when I work/look at computer screens all day. My eye strain has been notsogreat.

But the frames I picked out are super cute 8D

How is everyone today

Last edited:

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
    Another day, another headache...this is the fourth day in a row now. I'm starting to grow concerned, as it's coming and going in severity. Not sure if I should go into work today...

Maybe you should consider seeing a doctor. Make sure you're eating healthy, staying hydrated, and getting enough sleep.

Years
    I've been contemplating a bit today.

See, my vision isn't the greatest. I wouldn't go far as to say it's bad, even. But it is less than great and I'd say the issue definitely warrants glasses/contacts. However, me being the self-conscious person that I am, I really hate glasses. I feel like they make me look absolutey goofy and I can't live that down.

The other problem is that I feel like it's way too much work just to put on contacts and remembering to take them off every single night. While there are contacts that you can wear to sleep, they're kinda on the more expensive side of things and I still don't know if they're worth using.

I'm kinda stuck here. Ah well.

Years
    Good point. I kinda want to try out different frames myself and see what fits and what doesn't. I've just always had a vendetta against glasses for that reason. @_@

pkmin3033

Maybe you should consider seeing a doctor. Make sure you're eating healthy, staying hydrated, and getting enough sleep.
    If I still have this Monday, then I plan to book an appointment with whatever doctor I can see, because regular painkillers don't work (although this doesn't surprise me; I take too many painkillers as it is) and it's affecting my ability to function.

I lasted 2 hours at work today, which is better than nothing, but I'm going to be out of pocket by a fair amount this month because of all this...ugh.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Hi everyone.

This place got a little dramatic for me, so I toke a break. I won't get into the details.

Anyways, uhhh, I hope everyone is doing well! Its finally fall now, which is nice xD

Years
    If I still have this Monday, then I plan to book an appointment with whatever doctor I can see, because regular painkillers don't work (although this doesn't surprise me; I take too many painkillers as it is) and it's affecting my ability to function.

I lasted 2 hours at work today, which is better than nothing, but I'm going to be out of pocket by a fair amount this month because of all this...ugh.
    I hope the doctor's appointment goes well :(

Hi everyone.

This place got a little dramatic for me, so I toke a break. I won't get into the details.

Anyways, uhhh, I hope everyone is doing well! Its finally fall now, which is nice xD
    Sorry that you encountered drama, but you definitely did the smart thing in taking a break. Sometimes it's best to just remove yourself from toxic situations. :) Hopefully it's gonna start cooling down here. I think over the week our high is in the mid 80s..

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I think this magnesium spray I toke the last few days has been very calming for me. :) If something I dislike happens here again, it seems my ability to deal with it is better now.

But, yeah, toxic situations aren't pleasant.

I was updating a page I made about korrina today lol.

I also saw my dad at ben and jerry's earlier xD I had a chocolate and peanut butter flavored ice cream, and it was yummy. And I told my dad about the MissingNo. dream I posted on this forum :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back