• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I hope the doctor's appointment goes well :(
    Ta~ Hopefully it won't be necessary; if I have an OK weekend then I won't bother. It's just...very unusual for me to have a headache/migraine (was definitely a migraine earlier in the week, I was in so much pain =x) for five days running. I'm kinda predictable in my illness, and anything unpredictable always has me on edge...

...in other news, still contemplating name change. xD

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Ta~ Hopefully it won't be necessary; if I have an OK weekend then I won't bother. It's just...very unusual for me to have a headache/migraine (was definitely a migraine earlier in the week, I was in so much pain =x) for five days running. I'm kinda predictable in my illness, and anything unpredictable always has me on edge...

...in other news, still contemplating name change. xD

Awwww....I liiike you being Dawn though T.T;;

I hope your migraine went away now! o.o Migraines are awful. x.x;

I watched some poke tubers today, they're fun^^

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Half the Poketubers don't upload good stuff anymore.

*ehhhh....i think a lot of it is awesome xD*

Well, okay, i don't keep up with new stuff so much though. I look at what i find on search on my handheld generally :P

I am a little poke hooked in general though so i tend to just enjoy what i find.

I could be too easy ta please, i duno *shrug*

pkmin3033

Cautiously optimistic that today will be better than yesterday...although my mother is trying to cough the house down, so I suspect a cold is on the horizon for me. It never ends ._.

At least I always have something to complain about. If I didn't I probably wouldn't post half as much as I have been lately

Years
    Cautiously optimistic that today will be better than yesterday...although my mother is trying to cough the house down, so I suspect a cold is on the horizon for me. It never ends ._.

At least I always have something to complain about. If I didn't I probably wouldn't post half as much as I have been lately

Hoping it is better for you :)

Well, I hope everyone had a great Friday. I'm too tired.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    These last September days have been awesome! I HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN. :DDD Making eight cousins now. :')

Also, WEST COAST BEAT COLLINGWOOD, CALOOH CALLAY!

I'm not a sports fan but I can appreciate a good win all the same!!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Sounds fun to dress up for Halloween, but we've never really celebrated it, apart from maybe a scary movie. :P Besides, this is definitely not the ideal place to go trick-or-treating haha. It'd be hours and hours of walking!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Let's find adult neet nerd friends!

I choose you, harvest moon!!

I'm Heather,23. Ohio. I have aspergers, ocd, and depression. I love my beautiful swift very much. I'm also into anime, manga, reading, and writing. Eevee and bulbasaur forever c: I hope to find people who put effort into the conversation and don't mind discord or texting. I dunno, maybe I'm doing something wrong :( I like clingy people. People who will make you feel at home. If I sound like someone who you'd like to talk too, seed me a pm!

Ps. I hope this is allowed. (Leaves plate of cookies)

Ppps. I do not like group servers or chats much

Bay

Years
    Hi there, and welcome to the forums! If you like reading and writing, there's the fanfiction and writing section where you can read a variety of stories there and even post your own writings too! Also we have a anime and manga section and a niche but supportive community that has that same interest. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi there, and welcome to the forums! If you like reading and writing, there's the fanfiction and writing section where you can read a variety of stories there and even post your own writings too! Also we have a anime and manga section and a niche but supportive community that has that same interest. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you ^^

Years
    These last September days have been awesome! I HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN. :DDD
    Awesome!!
    I'm excited for the spoopy time!
    Me too. :D
    haha we don't do much of anything for Halloween and there don't seem to be nearly as many trick-or-treaters anymore, but am excited for chocolate being on sale. \o/
    My boyfriend and I are going to dress up, but I have no idea what we're going to do...
    Also, since this is our first year to live in a house together, we're going to get to decorate our house and even have trick-or-treaters! :D

Sounds fun to dress up for Halloween, but we've never really celebrated it, apart from maybe a scary movie. :P Besides, this is definitely not the ideal place to go trick-or-treating haha. It'd be hours and hours of walking!
    Dressing up is so fun though :D

I'm Heather,23. Ohio. I have aspergers, ocd, and depression. I love my beautiful swift very much. I'm also into anime, manga, reading, and writing. Eevee and bulbasaur forever c: I hope to find people who put effort into the conversation and don't mind discord or texting. I dunno, maybe I'm doing something wrong :( I like clingy people. People who will make you feel at home. If I sound like someone who you'd like to talk too, seed me a pm!

Hi there, welcome to PC!

I just woke up from a majestic 2 hour nap.

Years
    I just woke up and I had a dream that I had a fridge full of pizza and to be honest with you? I'm really peeved.

Can't wait until I actually have a fridge full of pizza tomorrow.

Also, since this is our first year to live in a house together, we're going to get to decorate our house and even have trick-or-treaters! :D
    so cute!!

welcome back from the naps, you two :D lol
    i spent most of my day today talking to the boyfriend also, but he's asleep atm (and out on a day trip tomorrow) so I'm keeping myself busy via other means haha. wwwhy must i be caught up with the pokémon anime..would love to be watching new eps right now

what anime and manga do you like? =) i'm a big fan myself!

Years
    Hello there!..
    I am LordAbizi, self proclaimed Emperor of Mars.
    I am also a human being called Daniel.
    Came here with some interest in Pokémon forum RPG, so when I have the time I'll get to creating one, or something.
    I also have like a 250 page fantasy/adventure story I have been writing for the last 12 years... but unfortunately it is not in English, so can't post it here, although I would have really liked to get some people reading parts of it...

Other than that, any xcom/civ fans around here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back