• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We have both a cat and a dog. I'm more of a cat person and before anyone questions if it's biased because the cat is indeed mine I loved them even when we had our last cat who hated everyone except my brother.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I love both catsanddogs

The puppies have a cute expression on their face when you pick them up by their front armpits and cats are just cute because they are.

That's because everyone who cares is outside the room.
    Actually they're playing with her pug and not really giving a crap about its breathing problem.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I would much rather have a cat than a dog. Cats are easier to manage generally. Note I say generally as my cat is kind of driving me crazy and I havent even had her for 2 weeks.

Years
    Every person I know who owns a cat, would rather have a dog...and personally, I have, and have had plenty of those. And I prefer cats. Always puzzles me. Mum just won't have any of it though. One more pet in the house...and Krakatoa explodes.
    I have a cat (well, housemate's cat) and I would rather have a dog. Not a pug though. Lots of purebreds make me kinda sad because they have so many health problems.

Years
    I honestly prefer the more independent animals... my cat never bothers anyone unless he's hungry, and even then he'll only meow a few times and then stop. I like my sleep too, so waking early to walk a dog would be tedious for me. I do like dogs though, just not the fact that they usually require more attention. >:
    I wish the cat I lived with was like yours. If she is unhappy there's not much you can do to calm her, unlike a dog who you can just take for a walk.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My cat is the neediest cat ever. But that's okay because we made him that way by petting him so much so now he feels like he needs that much attention all the time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    My cat is kind of weird. She will walk around and meow at me, demanding attention, yet she wont let me pick her up or hold her and wont sit on my lap or anything, she likes being petted. She also gets freaked out by noises and is kind of skittish at times. Our thinking is she is simply a shy cat. She does seem kind of needy though, as seems to not like being alone as she will meow at night when people are asleep and will wake me up at night sometimes.

GhostRyan

The Haunted Guy
    Years
    I have two cats. My sister's lazy, fat, black and white cat (named Shadow), my my own cat, a psychopathic, hyper, white cat (named Marble). Though, Shadow seems to like me more, and Marble seems to like my sister more (I swear Marble is going to kill me). Maybe a trade is in place.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Their tendency to get spoiled, and that cavalier attitude is actually why I like cats, that's not messed up, is it?

Have a young parrot named Pickle that keeps climbing onto my keyboard...
    He likes the sound it makes when I type, and it's his lifelong ambition is to masticate anything that comes across his path.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    My dog is a scaredy cat. Yes, that is his only relation to cats.

I want a cat too, but my mom isn't allowing it lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My family has lots of dogs and two cats. I love the cats and can't stand the dogs. I would want a dog at some point in my life though, but another race. Too bad my lover is allergic to them ;;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    No pets for me, however, this summer I'm volunteering at my local animal shelter as well as the biggest zoo in Illinois. :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back