• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I agree, but I guess, it would be a nice game to have on a handheld, and the 3D would be able to make it look nice, since it actually has decent graphical capabilities.​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I only drink when there's a huuuge party (in Mexico, that is). But not in a way to get all drunky-drunky Ke$ha style. lol

Years
  • I am off out Friday and getting trashed! XD
    Only because I had in a big piece of coursework on Thursday and Friday is my favourite night at a club, so we are all going there!

SOUND!​

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    How much do you drink?
    Is it every day or?​

Usually 3-4 beers a night on the weekends, but the past three weekends have been crazy with good shows and friends visiting so I've averaged 5-6 whiskey shots alongside the beer (mostly at house parties, bar's too expensive). That's typically over 1-2 hours too; it wouldn't be a big deal if it were drawn out through the night. I hold my liquor well and usually recover from a hangover in two hours or so, but this cumulative approach juuuust isn't pleasantly sustainable.

@LiveWire: yeah it's not fun. Did it a few times working retail and the days I'd be hungover would inevitably be the days that I faced the most number of tasks and problem customers.

@Feign: drinking is a lot of fun once you realize your limits, decide how much is needed for the effect you want, and develop the discipline not to push it further. I.. did not exercise too much discipline this weekend. :P

Years
  • Usually 3-4 beers a night on the weekends, but the past three weekends have been crazy with good shows and friends visiting so I've averaged 5-6 whiskey shots alongside the beer (mostly at house parties, bar's too expensive). That's typically over 1-2 hours too; it wouldn't be a big deal if it were drawn out through the night. I hold my liquor well and usually recover from a hangover in two hours or so, but this cumulative approach juuuust isn't pleasantly sustainable.

Oh, I thought it was a stupid amount! XD
    But, I guess if it is every weekend, then it does add up. I can drink a hell of a lot if I am on it on a night out. But I never rarely do it all the time. So, I guess it just equals out! XD

Oh come on, I am a student! :P​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Oh come on, I am a student! :P​

Totally makes it ok.

I'mmmm drinking every weekend, at least usually. There is simply so many big parties and competitions organized by students here, and I don't want to miss them because I've kinda learned my limits when drinking and I have very fun 90% of the time. The other 10%... well, bicycles get stolen, friends get mad or sad and phones do drop out of pockets, wayyy too easily.

But it's culture! :3

Years
  • @LiveWire: yeah it's not fun. Did it a few times working retail and the days I'd be hungover would inevitably be the days that I faced the most number of tasks and problem customers.

-___- It always ends up like that too. Genghis Khan decides to walk in the front door and cause all sorts of ruckus the day you're a tad under the weather.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back