• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
  • I've been a procrastinator all my life. Especially when it comes to homework. That and cleaning my room! But at the moment my room is actually clean! My desk isn't but the floor is! Hey, it's a start! But I always put things off until the last minute and I wish I could start thigs right away but I just can't because of the way I am. But about my paper... it wasn't cuz of procrastination. It was more a lack of time all this week and I had so much other work to do that I didn't have time to start this paper until today when I lucked out and had a cafe study instead of gym! So I started it... not much though. Only a paragraph got written... well it was better than nothing! I'm on my fourth page! Cool... maybe I'll use a smaller style font when I finish since I chose one that's naturally larger...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    Well actually... I started it about an hour ago (I had at least all week... it was assigned months agoand I finished my service April 3rd)... and I still have no idea what to write about. But starting it is the hardest part I'll admit that. But essays are not my thing. I can't write at all. So far I have probably close to two pages done. And I still have to write about 5 and a half more things. So I think it'll be long enough! But once the essay is done I have to work on my presentation. What am I going to do for that? That'll be hard...
    I'm a good writer.....especially at fiction. I hate to write under pressure though. I can't stand it!
    Is all this due tomorrow? Yikes! Once, I did my science project the day before.....that was a long time ago though!
    It was a living nightmare hehe...

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Sound like you have the paper going good. I'm bad at writeing realy. I always have problems with papers and stuff. I can finsh any thing els easy ad fast(and noamly good to). I mean i did graduate(sp) with honors after all. Grade were never a problem. Wait i got of trake any way in the end i'm good with avery thing els but writeing X_X

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    I'm a good writer.....especially at fiction. I hate to write under pressure though. I can't stand it!
    Is all this due tomorrow? Yikes! Once, I did my science project the day before.....that was a long time ago though!
    It was a living nightmare hehe...
    I'm a terrible writer. I can't write anything really well... be it fiction (we had to write our own Canterbury Tales story to go along with the book and I think mine came out well considering I did it the night before... plus it was on pretty stationary with leaves on it), a persuasive essay, a report, anything! I'm not a writer...

And yeah... the paper is due third period tomorrow. So I have about 45 minutes to finish if I plan on printing it out before my mom gets mad... which means I have to print before 10 since the noise from the printer will disturb her from her Soap Operas or sleeping... whichever she's doing at the time. But I'm almost done. I only have another paragraph of two to do so it's not too much left...

Oh I always do things the day before they're due. It's rare that I start them early. Unless I know I won't have time to work on them later... like my health project, but that's with a partner and I don't want to put her grade in jeopardy too. I really need to break this habit...

Grades for me are no issue either... except for uh, civics which is the class this paper is for! I somehow managed a 70.4% average for my last report card! I got a C- by .4% but I still have no idea where those points came from...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Well here it's 8:30 so I have an hour and a half at most to get this paper done so I can print it tonight. Otherwise I'll have to print it in the morning and my mom will be really mad at me. But I'm kinda stuck. I can't think of what I should write. I thought this paper would be easy to write since it's about something I actually did... but it's harder than I thought...

But seriously... procrastination is not a good thing! So don't fall into that habit like I have!

Well you're almost done and there's 20 more minutes. That's a good thing.
    I'm good at creating stories but when it comes to summarizing them, *coughdon'taskmecough* :P
    Well I've been procrastinating for a long time...probaly since 3rd grade. Say that's even before I even knew what the word meant. XD
    I always manage to get it done though.
    I'm sure you'll finish it by today. ;)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Well you're almost done and there's 20 more minutes. That's a good thing.
    I'm good at creating stories but when it comes to summarizing them, *coughdon'taskmecough* :P
    Well I've been procrastinating for a long time...probaly since 3rd grade. Say that's even before I even knew what the word meant. XD
    I always manage to get it done though.
    I'm sure you'll finish it by today. ;)
    Well you're right... I finished it! Yay! And just in time. 10:00! That's a relief. But my fun doesn't stop there... now I get to do my actual homework! Yes! No... okay my sarcasm will stop now! I still have my real homework to finish... 12:30 again... I can't wait until tomorrow night when I can sleep!

I've been procrastinating since probably around 5th grade. I remember I hated my teacer and I never got my work done. So that's when it started for me...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    PM2008 said:
    I don't have any homework this week because of the major test we just took.:)

Let me guess...CTB test right?
    I took it also.
    I think I did really good.

snowangel3181988 said:
    Well you're right... I finished it! Yay! And just in time. 10:00! That's a relief. But my fun doesn't stop there... now I get to do my actual homework! Yes! No... okay my sarcasm will stop now! I still have my real homework to finish... 12:30 again... I can't wait until tomorrow night when I can sleep!

I've been procrastinating since probably around 5th grade. I remember I hated my teacer and I never got my work done. So that's when it started for me...

I hated my 3rd grade teacher also.
    What? Another homework?
    Wow high school sounds hard. :P
    Hope you finish that one also...earlier.

Aww this is when I got to go to sleep. Bye. :)

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    I hated my 3rd grade teacher also.
    What? Another homework?
    Wow high school sounds hard. :P
    Hope you finish that one also...earlier.

Aww this is when I got to go to sleep.
    Yeah... my real homework. That was just an essay. Now I get to read for English, do Spanish worksheets, and do a worksheet and read for civics. I'll be up all night... again.

High school isn't necessarily hard. It's just a pain. Especially if you're a procrastinator like me! I never have homework. Pr at least I never did before this week. I've never had this much work to do all at once before. It's not hard homework... just time-consuming. I'll try to finish it all tonight...

Lucky... I wish I could go to sleep now. I really want to. I'm so tired and I'm starting to get a headache again. But I'm determined to finish as much of my homework if not all of it before I go to sleep tonight...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Purin said:
    What is a MP3 player? XD
    ..........nevermind (No need to answer that, I won't really care about it.)
    I hardly buy CDs anyway, but I burn them to store important data like pics and content from my website.
    Me neither, but that's only because my parent don't buy any CDs for me anymore, they'd only get one if I'm willing to ask for one of those pirated versions from Vietnam. -_-

Oh, procrastination, there's so much more to procrastination then procrastination....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Indeed - congratulations to both of you. :D I'm kinda surprised the promotions happened so quick. We were told it would be within the next week or so... but then it turned out to be today. X3;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Congratulations Andy and Jake! ^_^ I?m sure you?ll do well. I hope Jake gets on soon to see his new status. ^_^

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Well, he's online now, so I'm sure he has already figured it out.

Anyways, while we wait until he gets here...

Yugioh was a brand new episode! Wow, I have to say that this season of Yugioh is by far the best out of all of them. =) I have seen the outcome of the battle between Yugi vs. Marik, and let me tell you...well, all I'll say is that you'll love it (if you're a Yugioh fan). :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man my ex pair is getting a tad to jumpy...god i hate being insulted but oh well that's a kid for you g2g.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back