• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Yea, DSL is in fact awesome, by chance, what kind of DSL do you have? I have SBC Yahoo! DSL, I know it isn't the greates or whatever, but hey, it pleases my needs. Fast speeds, lighning fast downloads, and all of the other good stuff works good enough for me :P. You have no idea how annoying it was to wait about a minute for a page to load and God knows how long to make a download with dial-up, and the sheer arrogance of having to get off when mother had to use the phone. But thank goodness that's all over now :P.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite
    Well the DCC got two pages in a few hours. XD

I had BellSouth Fast Access DSL. That is when I had DSL. I got dial up now, it's not as bad as I though. Slow when the page is the first time loading but after that it is fast. Downloading stuff takes foever but like I ever download stuff.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Yeesh O_O;;... If i had dial up again i would go crazy.. i had it once coz i went over my download limit.. I neally died.

Talking about dial up users *pats Vroad*.. He has dial up.. poor guy :(

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I've never heard of cox before. What is it? I have dial-up. It takes forever to get on. When I went to bed last night I left the internet on so that I could come on today without having to wait for it to connect. When I woke up however, somone had turned off the computer. x.x

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    You poor dial-up users. I honestly barely even remember what it was like with dial-up. I remember it taking forever to connect... and sometimes it wouldn't even connect anyway. That was frustrating. And I guess it was really slow too... butI've had DSL for awhile now... a few years at least. We've only had a few problems with the our modem not working... but other than that it's great!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I have never had the bad luck to have dial-up, as my dad can afford broadband and would never get dial-up, as he is aware that it sucks. ^_^ I am very greatful to have braodband, as it is very fast and is never a pain for me. I used to have wireless, but then it started not connecting to the internet most of the time, so my dad got rid of it and got me real cable internet.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    You poor dial-up users. I honestly barely even remember what it was like with dial-up. I remember it taking forever to connect... and sometimes it wouldn't even connect anyway. That was frustrating. And I guess it was really slow too... butI've had DSL for awhile now... a few years at least. We've only had a few problems with the our modem not working... but other than that it's great!

Alright. I want DSL now. :P
    My internet is so slow.
    Atleast the Default Layout makes PC faster for me.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I've never played Sonic DX. I might rent it sometime though, but maybe Sonic Heroes first. I like watching the Sonic X TV show though.

piglet

ROCK N' Roll
    Years
    I have never played it either.i mite try it, i am hooked up through charter cable, its really fast. i hated it when i had dial up,i always go tsigned out and everything, have you played pokemon colleseum yet? i havent got to try it.:(

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    If you get sonic heroes the chaotix is the hardest and the longest to complete. Plus you have to chase emeralds around and its not fun cause there way to fast watch out. Plus If you get Dx you get better chao the SA2. I mean the levels are even.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    blue said:
    hmmm....a cat peed on Pokemaster10000

Where did you get that from? :P

*changes his shoes just in case it does* XD
    There's no cats close to me.
    The closest cat I know from me is the one upstairs in my house. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back