• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Although I feel that the lack of an online dating site for my country is a very sad thing, I just couldn't deal with the anxiety of of not meeting the expectations or wants for the other person. Which is something that real life does much better the online dating, you know what you got from day 1. Except irl its kinda hard to go up to a girl if she's in the middle of a heard.

Anyway, just got some jeans. A bit more form fitting, nice texture that's kinda like seude which changes a bit in color if you rub it, and I'm going with the mentality that if I wear something tight, then I would need to lose even more weight so it can be good looking, and not gain. Oh and my ass looks FABULOUS.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I am always tempted to download Tinder, but afraid of what I may find.

you find pictures of girls in a group with other girls. and then you can look at her other pictures too, and you'll find all of them are groups of the exact same girls. you get to guess which one is the girl whose profile is. it's really fun. and that's pretty much tinder. it's a game. when you get to a girl with just one girl in it you win a date with her.

PC, I uh.... I woke up today with the strangest feeling in my gut that something big has changed, and I have no clue what it could be. I know something of great magnitude has taken place and I fear it's not necessarily for the better...

did you enter puberty today?

Last edited by a moderator:

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    I've gotten only one reply ever on a dating site
    I have no affinity for this whatsoever
    I sent like 15 people reasonable messages (Not "Hi"), got nothing

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My life is really upside down, but I think I've held through well enough. Our friends here in SC are over us because I use speakers that they can hear and it's not like I don't have to hear their soap operas on their TV either and basically we're both tired of each others' **** and we're waiting for some of Kris' family to move back to Mexico so we can come and live with her.

Originally I had a clear shot at working at the Golden Corral where Kris works and my mother used to work because of who the manager was, but this morning we found out he got fired for sending the nasty to a high school girl... and even though nobody liked him anyway he was a lot of the security I had in getting a job - my mother was a workaholic there and I guess he'd expect similar out of me, idk >>

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I've been using dating sites for about 3 years now, I'm on meetme and OkCupid and a lot of others that I can't remember and usually if I decide to send someone a message I'll at least get something back. Everyone just wants to be friends though. So sad.

And I don't know about around you but Toys R Us is always a great place to check especially around holiday seasons. Every year they hire around 200 or 300 extra people for the Christmas season.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My life is really upside down, but I think I've held through well enough. Our friends here in SC are over us because I use speakers that they can hear and it's not like I don't have to hear their soap operas on their TV either and basically we're both tired of each others' **** and we're waiting for some of Kris' family to move back to Mexico so we can come and live with her.

Originally I had a clear shot at working at the Golden Corral where Kris works and my mother used to work because of who the manager was, but this morning we found out he got fired for sending the nasty to a high school girl... and even though nobody liked him anyway he was a lot of the security I had in getting a job - my mother was a workaholic there and I guess he'd expect similar out of me, idk >>
    Go for anything food related, I'd say. They hire pretty much everybody they interview from what I've noticed working where I work. I think you'll be okay getting a job at Golden Corral. Just make sure you sell yourself if they call you in for an interview, and after you submit your application, follow up on it to let them know you're eager for the job.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey guys its 2 in the morning and I've got work in 5 hours wish me luck

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Go for anything food related, I'd say. They hire pretty much everybody they interview from what I've noticed working where I work. I think you'll be okay getting a job at Golden Corral. Just make sure you sell yourself if they call you in for an interview, and after you submit your application, follow up on it to let them know you're eager for the job.

Well, it wasn't just the old manager Lynn that was my ticket, though he was a large factor - my mother was on even better terms than with him with the owner Sammy, and like Lynn he'll likely hand me a job on the spot. He may even ask me what I would want to do, so between being cashier, a waiter, bakery, salad, or grill, what would be the best option for me generally speaking?

The register's polar in activity (obviously), I don't have the social skills to be a waiter lmao, bakery's where all the Mexican hens work and Kris (our Mexican) works the salad place, and I'm not sure who works the grill.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Ugh man I'd KILL to just be a check out chick again. I'd love to earn money just doing something repetitive where there's no responsibility. At my job I have to be everything at once and it sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back