• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I might like it with garlic, I just have had bad experiences with it either being too dry or too salty. I just never became a fan of it tbh

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I see what you mean. Rice is one of those foods that needs to be at a certain level to taste right lol.

Years
    I usually always need some way to add flavor to my rice or otherwise it's tasteless and hard for me to eat. I pretty much have it with curry when possible, because I like flavoring it with the sauce.

In fact, you can easily tell I care about taste when it comes to food.

Sirfetch’d

I gotta say I'm loving how we are still on the topic of food haha. Too bad every time I look at this thread I want to go out to eat :(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Too bad we're not talking about chinese food. Chinese sounds so good right now. They need to make late night chinese buffets because why not.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Well you're not meant to eat just rice, that's gross. You cover it with the delicious sauce from the Chinese food and it soaks up the flavour and becomes one with the universe.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's because you never change the name.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Oh Jesus I forgot. It doesn't help that I'm on my iPad, I'll change it when I go on my laptop because it's easier there.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I can work my way into a splits, but I can't just say "I'm gonna do the splits. Bam." I only became able to do it last year because our marching band show had us doing the splits and a lot of other crazy stuff.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I mean.... I caaaan. I'll break my pelvis but, y'know, I can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back