• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    guys one of my wisdom teeth is coming in and it is quite painful. I hope I won't need it extracted!!

Well good luck, I remember when one of my molars at the very back succumbed to a hole and it needed surgery to get out, and that's why if you were to look at my teeth you'll realize why it's not so perfect.

I always fear the dentist hehehehehe

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    My bottom wisdom teeth came in and was actually impacting on my molars. So I have to get both my bottom molars and widsom teeth removed, and now chewing takes a while for me lol

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've never experienced Wisdom Teeth, apparently they're very painful though. Someone in work who is around my age has just had hers come through soooooo... D:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I never had to have my wisdom teeth removed, and they haven't given me any trouble - at least so far.
    *knock on wood*

Really glad though. The whole process just sounds...unpleasant. :|

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm turning 19 next week and my ortho said I don't have any wisdom teeth right now. Let's keep it that way lol.

Fun fact: Humans who are born without ever growing wisdom teeth are actually evolved humans. :o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have a few impacted wisdom teeth and one that just got all the way through like last week. I didn't know impacted teeth weren't necessarily bad until I realized I had them!

Years
    I've heard bad things about wisdom teeth, doesn't sound pleasant at all needing them removed. I was told I think last spring (or it may have been a year ago) that mine were coming in. D: My sister had hers removed less than two months before she turned 22, so I may end up having to have mine contended to.

Years
    My wisdom teeth are fine, my other teeth would be problematic. I have a "needs braces/Mom won't buy" dilemma and "incoming! cavity" dilemma. I blame Oreos for being milk's (and Aisu's) favorite cookie.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    My wisdom teeth are fine, my other teeth would be problematic. I have a "needs braces/Mom won't buy" dilemma and "incoming! cavity" dilemma. I blame Oreos for being milk's (and Aisu's) favorite cookie.

Meh, you probably don't need braces. I've always seen them as a ploy just to swindle you out of your money. I've never had braces and my teeth are just fine.

#conspiracytheories #2spooky

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't think braces are a "everyone needs them or no one does" scenario, but a "some people need them" scenario. Thus your teeth are fine without them but not everyone's is.

I have one misaligned tooth because I tore it out way early. Not enough for the massive cost of braces so I never bothered. No one's ever complained about my teeth so who cares??

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I had a gap in my front teeth so my parents made me get braces.
    Totally wasn't worth it.

Years
    I would hate wearing braces. Those would be painful, so thank god my teeth aren't in such an awkward position that would have needed them.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I needed braces for about 3 months because I never liked to pull my teeth so they grew in kinda weird, I had this tooth that kinda started growing in, and my baby tooth was still there, and it just kinda broke through the tooth and the tooth was just split into four pieces surrounding the new tooth. Very painful, and it offset the growth of my new tooth so I had to get that removed and then there was the reason for my braces. And now I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth which is extremely bothersome and then I never wear my retainer on my top teeth.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    Thankfully, my teeth are one thing that were always solid
    No braces, never had a cavity
    I had a metal filling for protection when I was little (it was on a baby tooth)
    Biting on tin foil felt WEIRD on that tooth

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I think the word 'weird' isn't the right one to use here. I think excruciatingly painful would better fit that feeling.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I've never had braces or cavities either. Although I never understood why my widsom teeth came in so horribly, when the rest of my teeth are fine.

Australian's dental system is horrible, if you don't have private health care, it'll cost you so much to get any dental surgery done. It cost me alone $150 to go get my teeth checked, who the hell wants to pay that much? It is ridiculous.

Years
    I can remember wanting to do backflips after I discovered them when I was young and playing Ocarina of Time. I didn't think they were real at first, either.

Oh, teeth? Yeah, I've had both braces and wisdom teeth removal surgery. I had no problem coping with my wisdom teeth removal, but I didn't like having braces. Braces definitely limited my diet at the time I had them, and it was very uncomfortable when I had brackets pop off and when my wire was changed out.

Years
    Meh, you probably don't need braces. I've always seen them as a ploy just to swindle you out of your money. I've never had braces and my teeth are just fine.

#conspiracytheories #2spooky

My teeth are actually pretty crooked. No way I'm gonna get a date with a smile like this, uwaa

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back